Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shake the cameras guys!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shake the cameras guys!!!!

    I live in Georgia and unfortunately have to watch most of the Bronco's games on television from thousands of miles away. Nevertheless I scream just as loud as I would if I were there. I have been fortunate enough to attend some Atlanta Falcons vs Denver Broncos games over the years and their fans have nothing on us! I promise you that.

    Anyways, I love watching our playoff games and seeing the camera's shake on 3rd down. Testament to having the best fans in the NFL.

    To those of you lucky enough to attend the game Saturday, make us proud and SHAKE THOSE CAMERAS!!!

    Go Broncos!!!!

  • #2
    im trying to get a ticket and we will definitely be shaking that place
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      favorite part of watching the games on TV!
      sigpic
      -------

      Comment


      • #4
        I love it when the cameras shake at Mile High. Fans that get to attend the game do us proud!
        sigpic

        Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

        Comment


        • #5
          If the fans can make the stadium shake when Cutler returned in that pre-season game, I have faith they can do even better when something meaningful is on the line. Can't wait.

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh man...everyone lucky enough to go this weekend better make that place crazy. I hope if the cameras show the crowd when we're on defense, that NO ONE is sitting down. That place has to be LOUD! Flacco has shown this year he doesn't play well on the road.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              im trying to get a ticket and we will definitely be shaking that place
              Check Ebay. I was watching Craigslist, single tickets are hard to come by and high $$. Found a South Stand section 131 ticket for cheap (by playoff ticket standards....). People are trying to get $350-$400 for those on Craigslist, I got it for 1/2 that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DBroncs04 View Post
                Check Ebay. I was watching Craigslist, single tickets are hard to come by and high $$. Found a South Stand section 131 ticket for cheap (by playoff ticket standards....). People are trying to get $350-$400 for those on Craigslist, I got it for 1/2 that.
                Nice. Theres actually a bunch of single tickets on nflticketexchange that Im looking at. I get paid the 10th so Im hoping I can nab a south stand ticket then.
                Otherwise Ill just go with a section 500 one
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I will be there and I don't plan on having a voice when I wake up Sunday Morning so I'll do my best to shake the bolts out of those cameras.

                  P.S.
                  Guys go to stubhub. I got my ticket on there for $150, although they are probably a bit more than that now since that was a few days ago.
                  sigpic


                  @BlueNOrangeFTW

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                    I will be there and I don't plan on having a voice when I wake up Sunday Morning so I'll do my best to shake the bolts out of those cameras.

                    P.S.
                    Guys go to stubhub. I got my ticket on there for $150, although they are probably a bit more than that now since that was a few days ago.
                    What section are you?
                    theres a bunch of 500s on ticketexchange for 130
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      What section are you?
                      theres a bunch of 500s on ticketexchange for 130
                      524 and ticket exchange is what stubhub uses. Mine was $133 but came out to $152 after taxes and fees.
                      sigpic


                      @BlueNOrangeFTW

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jbronco30 View Post
                        To those of you lucky enough to attend the game Saturday, make us proud and SHAKE THOSE CAMERAS!!!

                        Go Broncos!!!!
                        Even if it looks like things are in danger of going south.

                        I don't want to see anyone just standing there looking hopeless. This team is never, ever out of it. Loud and proud, guys, loud and proud.
                        OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                          524 and ticket exchange is what stubhub uses. Mine was $133 but came out to $152 after taxes and fees.
                          Cool cool.
                          Yeah xbox charged me double for something, so that kind of screwed me for right now.
                          Gotta wait till I get paid. Or hope they win and aim for the championship game
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't worry, we will rock the house!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              Cool cool.
                              Yeah xbox charged me double for something, so that kind of screwed me for right now.
                              Gotta wait till I get paid. Or hope they win and aim for the championship game
                              Ya championship game tickets are up there too, but I'm almost sure that I won't be going to that game. Tickets are starting at $370. A bit too pricey for me since this will be my 4th game I've gone to this year.
                              sigpic


                              @BlueNOrangeFTW

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X