No announcement yet.

Shake the cameras guys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless the cake is a white box with a red X, not impressed.

Comment

• The Game almost here my nervousness had went up a lvl.....cant wait!

Comment

• an hour to go

hows the nerves............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................

Comment

• You're trying to post it from your e-mail, since we're not signed into your gmail account we have no way to see it. You need to upload the picture to imgur or tinypic.

Comment

• I'm watching College Basketball. my Dad and sister went to the game!
            Don't mess this up Donks!!

I'm freaking out! and I can't drink :or enjoy 420.

I'm so flipping nervous.
            "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
              I'm watching College Basketball. my Dad and sister went to the game!
              Don't mess this up Donks!!

I'm freaking out! and I can't drink :or enjoy 420.

I'm so flipping nervous.
              They went without you?!? Thats just cruel.

Comment

• It's Okay... Due to the weather my wife and parents vetoed me!
                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• My wife always cooks up awesomeness for every game. Sadly she is out of town this and next weekend. I hope its not bad luck as Ive noticed over the years we dont play as well when she doesnt make what we call Broncos PIE. If we lose its all her fault..

Comment

• This is gonna be exciting! I envy all the people at the stadium, but the extra 55 degrees of heat in my living room is a nice consolation prize.

Nerves are on edge & I'll be way more relaxed after our 1st score of the day.
                    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
                      It's Okay... Due to the weather my wife and parents vetoed me!
                      Nobody hates the cold more than me but id give my right eye to be at mile high right now. I admire what a good sport you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X