Altitude+Cold= BRONCOS WIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    I wonder what time they got in last night? My daughter was flying through Denver yesterday and all flights were delayed due to weather conditions.
    Last I saw Sam was that they got in at 4:00 pm. And the Larimer Square page on facebook said they saw 4 buses outside the Four Seasons Hotel at 4:50 pm.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
      Last I saw Sam was that they got in at 4:00 pm. And the Larimer Square page on facebook said they saw 4 buses outside the Four Seasons Hotel at 4:50 pm.
      So pretty much that 24 hour mark will be up at half time(ish) so that boads well for them lol.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        So pretty much that 24 hour mark will be up at half time(ish) so that boads well for them lol.
        So....what your saying is that we will see the Ravens hunched over after halftime. Now is that because they will be getting their butt handed to them or they will be sick? hahaha!!! Go Broncos!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
          So....what your saying is that we will see the Ravens hunched over after halftime. Now is that because they will be getting their butt handed to them or they will be sick? hahaha!!! Go Broncos!!!!
          Probably both. They will be sick after seeing what the score is going into halftime lol

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Working...
          X