All I want for my birthday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for my birthday...

@GrayCaldwell: CB Tracy Porter was the only Bronco who did not participate in Thursday's practice. Rest of the injury report had full participation.
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

His concussion has probably complicated the doctors' evaluation of his seizure condition.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

We are perfectly fine without him for time being.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        We are perfectly fine without him for time being.
        Yea but i would really like him back if it ended up being Denver vs Green Bay in the Superbowl, they have too many good recievers and we need all our corners
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          Yea but i would really like him back if it ended up being Denver vs Green Bay in the Superbowl, they have too many good recievers and we need all our corners
          It'd be homecoming for him of sorts, going back to play in the Super Dome

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            His concussion has probably complicated the doctors' evaluation of his seizure condition.
            Yea I really feel bad for the guy. He seemed to be on the path to having a good season and getting a new contract.

Now I just hope he is ok and gets healthy
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We're gonna need him for the Patriots game if we play them.

Comment

Its a conspiracy you guys!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

As another poster stated, i went from hoping he could get back on the field to hoping he'll be okay.
                  Bronco since Birth

Comment

I don't like that it seems our coaches don't really care to get him back (just how it seems)...we could use him vs both the Pats and if the Packers make it (as someone else mentioned) ...

Not to mention we're one CB injury away from Bolden ...smh...need to get him back n active...I wish they'd have more urgency with getting Porter back

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      I don't like that it seems our coaches don't really care to get him back (just how it seems)...we could use him vs both the Pats and if the Packers make it (as someone else mentioned) ...

Not to mention we're one CB injury away from Bolden ...smh...need to get him back n active...I wish they'd have more urgency with getting Porter back
                      It isn't worth it to rush him back though. I hope he gets healthy

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Hope he gets his head right / gets well.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          It isn't worth it to rush him back though. I hope he gets healthy
                          I agree let's just get him healthy again n hope there aren't any long term affects.
                          Best of luck Tracy!

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

It may seem they don't care to you, but Porter's seizure condition has recently become complicated by a concussion. Neurologists will need to conduct a battery of tests before they clear him to play.

I have a family member who suffers from seizures, and just got off the phone a short time ago with a nurse practitioner briefing us on prospective surgery. Full contact sports are not usually recommended for patients with seizures.

This is not only a serious situation and one which could cause Porter lasting health problems for the rest of his life, but is also one under scrutiny by the league. Urgency to return to play may not be in Porter's interest, but could also expose the Broncos and the NFL to liability.

It's not the coaches' call.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Aside from the Twitter crap hes been doing, hes a great athlete.

Comment

Working...
                              X