X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, and GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all, but we have 3 more games to win! Rings, please!!!!!!!!
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Imagine going back about a year (after our season ended), could any of us have imagined that we'd have the #1 QB in the NFL this year, with a 43 to 4 vote over the next best - Rodgers??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          Please, Clady's agent, be gentle.

And the franchise tag does not look good.
          yep

Clady took a little risk by not taking and tier1b contract and now gets a tier1a contract.

Really imo something crazy would have had to happened for it to not play out like this. Everyone did what they had to do imo and now it is time to Pay the Man like Deon says.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

As many brilliant moves as Elway has made since taking over, I can't imagine he would commit the biggest of errors by not signing Clady. I think they're just waiting for the end of the season so they can focus on winning. I hope.

Comment

When you have an All Pro left tackle you dont let him walk in free agency period. John Elway of all people knows this and as long as PFM needs his blind side protected Mr. Clady will be in denver orange.

Comment

Wait.. No Ingle Martin???

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...terson-jj-watt

Great news........Manning, Clady and Miller are 1st string All Pro, and Champ made the 2nd team. Check out the details. In fact, Peyton and Miller were 1st overall picks for their position!!!
                  WTG guys, well deserved!

Edit - And while Manning is my favorite player, and the reason I became a
                  football fan in the first place, I am surprised he got 43 of the 50 votes.
                  Last edited by PFM!; 01-12-2013, 12:54 PM.
                  Goodbye Colts, hello Broncos!

Comment

Thanks refs and thanks defense, you both cost us today.
                    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X