Wich season was the most exciting Broncos 2011 or Broncos 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich season was the most exciting Broncos 2011 or Broncos 2012

For me it was last year season because I didn't expect much from the Broncos and then we beat the Steelers in our first playoffs game since a long time. It was a season with a lot of late winning game and very entertaining.

This season was just heart-breaking. I really tough it was our year, I was dreaming about the Super Bowl and we lost an UGLY game to the Ravens. Now I don't have any expectations for next year, I know we will have a great season but I am absolutely no confident for the playoffs. Manning is not the same player in post-season and he is becoming older, I might sound pessimist but I am realistic.

not even close, 2011 was more exciting. this was Manning's year, he choked. so disappointing.

Comment

This season because we had a real QB who could actually play QB.

Last season was all frustration. A BUM QB in Orton followed by a non-throwing QB in Tebow who did noting for 55 mins. of almost every game! Along with the predictable play calling!

Comment

Last year. Wish we would of kept Tebow and let him have a full training camp and develop more chemistry with his team. I wonder how Elway feels about his bonehead move.

Comment

Exciting? Last year, we were guaranteed playoffs a while back and everything was all for the seeding.
          RIP Darrent Williams.

Comment

2011. Because of the wild rides and the fact we actually won a playoff game with such little expectations. This year we had high expectations and getting the first seed should have had all of us saying SB or bust. Well it is a bust and sadly, I don't see a superbowl in Manning's last years.

Comment

2011. Last year was as emotional of a steak as ever in football.

This year was disapointing, not exciting.

Comment

Last year was more exciting for sure. The second half of this year we were pretty much blowing everyone away. It was fun to watch, but not what I would call exciting.

Comment

Last year with exciting wins and playoff win one and done is not an exciting year

Comment

we've been on top all year, it's felt good, now we've had some bad luck and a bad game. it hurts now, but i take this over being mediocre as hell and getting lucky a bunch of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                      Last year. Wish we would of kept Tebow and let him have a full training camp and develop more chemistry with his team. I wonder how Elway feels about his bonehead move.
                      Dude really? At least Manning will be in the league next year. I am sure Elway feels just fine with that decision.

Comment

Most exciting= 2011-2012

Most disappointing= 2012-2013

11-12 nobody expected us to win in most of the games we were down late, and especially against Pitt in the playoffs

This year... No words need to be said as to why
                        Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

Honestly we were a better team this year....

but exciting I vote last year by FAR....

Comment

2011 by a long shot. It was like a Hollywood film.

This year was like opening lots of awesome presents at Christmas, and then the last, biggest, most promising box you open having a giant turn inside.

Comment

Originally posted by OPP View Post
                              For me it was last year season because I didn't expect much from the Broncos and then we beat the Steelers in our first playoffs game since a long time. It was a season with a lot of late winning game and very entertaining.

This season was just heart-breaking. I really tough it was our year, I was dreaming about the Super Bowl and we lost an UGLY game to the Ravens. Now I don't have any expectations for next year, I know we will have a great season but I am absolutely no confident for the playoffs. Manning is not the same player in post-season and he is becoming older, I might sound pessimist but I am realistic.
                              Peyton had all the pieces in place to win a superbowl. He could not even win his first playoff. At least Tebow gave us excitement.
                              American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Comment

Working...
                              X