No announcement yet.

Who is Offensive Co-ordinator in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Offensive Co-ordinator in 2013?

Time to look to 2013. The offense broke records in 2012 and should be even better in 2013.
    Mike McCoy
    5.45%
    Adam Gase
    20.00%
    Tom Moore
    36.36%
    Charlie Whisenhunt
    21.82%
    Other
    16.36%

Adam Gase will be the OC

Comment

Sorry, meant to say Ken Whisenhunt.

Comment

Ken Whisenhunt

Comment

I don't think it's a guarantee McCoy leaves. I mean the two targets are Arizona and San Diego. Arizona is not desirable IMO, and San Diego is decent but it's not a sure thing.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

What about Studesville?

Comment

I've thought about studesville too. He deserves it just as much as Gase.

Thought about Whisenhunt too. But I'm not sure his west coast offense would clash well with Foxy's conservative ground n pound short yard passing game offense.

Comment

I've thought about studesville too. He deserves it just as much as Gase.

Thought about Whisenhunt too. But I'm not sure his west coast offense would clash well with Foxy's conservative ground n pound short yard passing game offense.

Comment

I think you guys might get Clyde Christensen from the Colts for offensive co-ordinator.

Comment

He is gone, he has interviewed in San Diego, Arizona, Philladelphia, and will in Chicago. Arizone is bringing him in for a 2nd interview. I would like to see Wisenhunt, Norv Turner, or Jim Mora brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                      I think you guys might get Clyde Christensen from the Colts for offensive co-ordinator.
                      Surely this is a joke?

Comment

Gase makes the most sense. It creates continuity for Brock and that is most important. Keep that kid in a familiar system and he will continue to grow leaps and bounds. Wiz and Moore are poor choices. Wiz has shown no ability to lead a young QB along and Moore is just too old. If we don't promote and pay him, McCoy will take him with him. And we will regret that.
                        #swapping

Comment

I think McCoy's stock has fallen since Saturday. Elway/Fox will not fire him and we will be stuck for another year.

Comment

Rumor is that Fox desperately wants to bring in Marty Schottenheimer as the offensive coach
                            This will align with Fox's coaching philosophy of "playing not to lose". Also we can continue running the ball on say 3rd and 6

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
                              Rumor is that Fox desperately wants to bring in Marty Schottenheimer as the offensive coach
                              This will align with Fox's coaching philosophy of "playing not to lose". Also we can continue running the ball on say 3rd and 6
                              I'd take Marty Ball! Luv to see him have success in Denver and lement the KC and SD fans!!
                              sigpic
                              What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Working...
                              X