Who is Offensive Co-ordinator in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    Hey Trench lets be the first who started the Shanny wants out of Denver to OC the Broncos rumor.. :thumb:
    Ok! It might be more convincing if we said Washington, tho. :thumb:
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Peyton doesn't need growth.. He has more than enough of what he knows. He just needs his abilities used to the fullest potential. For example.. Driving a Ferrari on a 4th of July Parade.. It has all the horsepower.. but the driver is not putting his foot on the gas.
      I didn't mean growth as in learning how to read defenses. I meant growth as in being used to full potential. Peyton needs a guy who's going to whisper, "We need 50 points per game" and air it out constantly. That run on 3rd & 7 has been a Peyton norm the past few years of his career and it's INFURIATING. Whoever the next OC is needs to stop that from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
        Ok! It might be more convincing if we said Washington, tho. :thumb:
        Oh heck. Typo.. my bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Spart View Post
          I didn't mean growth as in learning how to read defenses. I meant growth as in being used to full potential. Peyton needs a guy who's going to whisper, "We need 50 points per game" and air it out constantly. That run on 3rd & 7 has been a Peyton norm the past few years of his career and it's INFURIATING. Whoever the next OC is needs to stop that from happening.
          Hmmm...sounds like Andy Reid, I daresay.
          Last edited by Trench777; 01-16-2013, 11:58 AM.
          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Oh heck. Typo.. my bad..
            All good, man!

Comment

Start a rumor...who do you want for OC?
              I'd like Moore for OC being that he definitely knows how to utilize Manning. I don't think the kneel downs and the 3rd and 7 run happens with him here. Does the result of us losing the game change? I'd speculate yes, but obviously we will never know.The conservative playcalling started really showing up in the Tampa game and it finally bit us. As for starting rumors, why? Don't we get enough rumors on here?

Comment

Hmmm...sounds like Andy Reid, I daresay.
                Yeah but he's a Chief now.. therefore I hate him until he's fired..

I like Moore. But I also like Whiz.. We just need an OC with the Eye of the Tiger...

Comment

Unfortunately Peyton got stuck in his whole life with conservative coaches.

Tony Dungy is no different. I have seen so many times on 4th and 1, he will punt and on same situation Belichick will go for it. Makes a huge difference. There success rate far exceeds the failure.

Look at Sean Payton in the SB. We GOT TO be aggressive especially when you have players like Peyton.

Comment

Working...
                  X