Pat Bowlen (Denver owner) on Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny.

Look at the league now, here is my list of teams that would immediately take Peyton Manning:

Cowboys ( likely)
    Eagles
    Bears (likely)
    Vikings
    Bucs
    Cardinals
    Rams (very possible)
    Dolphins
    Bills
    Jets
    Browns
    Titans
    Jaguars
    Chiefs
    Raiders

I would think ANY of those owners would get rid of what they have and sign Manning to a very similar deal to what he's getting in Denver.

Teams that would take Tebow:

We're waiting, where's the queue?

Comment

I was just curious which other Pat Bowlen would have been talking about Manning?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        I was just curious which other Pat Bowlen would have been talking about Manning?
        I need to edit the thread title,...........

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
          There is a reason we let those two go okay.

1) Shanny, we went from Jake Plummber (going to the playoffs, 1st/2nd seed) to not making it 2 years in a roll because he think Culter could take us there.

2) Tebow.... well one man "Peyton Freaken Manning", oh and maybe John Elway doesn't like Teblow fans.

From your comment are you a Tebow fan?
          Not at all, I was merely pointing out that Bowlen has a history of 'promising' things and not following through.
          "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
          - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
          - Thomas Henry Huxley

Go BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
            Peyton is still one of the top 3 most talented QBs playing in the NFL. No way you let him go--who could possibly be an upgrade over him at this point? Brock clearly still isn't ready to take over a team and there is nobody we could draft or get in FA that would even hold a candle to Peyton Freakin' Manning. With Manning, this team is a definite Super Bowl contender in 2013. Without Manning, no way.
            And one of the other 2, Rodgers, also got knocked out of the playoffs in the Divisional round.

Comment

Working...
            X