Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DB Coach Fired

Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

#Broncos Rahim Moore gaffe fallout: Adam Schefter reports DB coach Ron Milus fired.

Now two assistant coach positions to fill...hmm wonder who might be next?!

Comment

And an even better question...who to fill it?! The DB coach I mean, there's already a thread for the OC position

Comment

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
        Now two assistant coach positions to fill...hmm wonder who might be next?!
        Rob Ryan?.
        HE>i

Comment

Ouch, that's too bad.

The db's played really well most of the year. Maybe he takes the fall for the db's being out of position. Moore should have been playing at least ten yards deeper than he was. We all can speculate, but ultimately only the coaches know the truth.

I guess I'm just sympathizing with the guy. It's just unfortunate that someone has to get the ax after such a long year. Is it his fault as well that Champ had mental errors in bump coverage?
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I wounder who Broncos replace them with.
            sigpic

Comment

That's brutal.
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I meant on the Broncos staff lol sorry should've elaborated

Comment

i wonder who replaces him.

Comment

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post
                    Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

#Broncos Rahim Moore gaffe fallout: Adam Schefter reports DB coach Ron Milus fired.
                    He was a scape-goat for the poor def scheme that Del Rio planned for the game... they should have sent the entire house at Flaco at the end of the 4th instead of giving him time to launch the bomb that blew up our hope that Brady and Co would come to town for what would have been better game then any SB. I hate the fact the NE has hall pass to SB - they will not make the same mistake that Denver made and will walk all over Balt next weekend. That will be Ray's last game.

Comment

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
                      Now Milus has been dismissed by 2 Broncos coaches. Fired by Shanahan 10 yrs. ago. RT @Jeff_Legwold: #Broncos have fired DBs coach Ron Milus.

Comment

Bring back DAWKINS to coach!!!.....

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post
                          Bring back DAWKINS to coach!!!.....

haha
                          lol that would actually be pretty cool. but i dont think he wants to coach. or at least not yet.

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

Broncos tell me Milus's contract was not renewed. Had nothing to do with the DB's poor performance on Saturday. Dismissal was in the works

Comment

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                              Technically, Ron Milus not fired. His contract not renowed. Nonrenewable was happening after season, regardless.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                              In other words, even if Rahim Moore knocks down Flacco pass, Ron Milus was not coming back.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                              Ron Milus coaching style had clashed with a few DBs the past 2 years. This is NOT on Rahim

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
                              An NFL source told me a few weeks ago to expect changes to the Broncos coaching staff. Communication issues between Milus and DB's.

Chris Harris ‏@ChrisHarrisJr
                              Wait is it true that Ron Milus got fired or is that Rumor ???

Comment

Working...
                              X