Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just like 97, new uni's win SB next year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like 97, new uni's win SB next year!

I think we are due for a change and if its helps win it all like in 97 I say we do it!!!

I would love to see the retro D back! Maybe I'm being a little superstitious but the piece are there!

Any thoughts?

There won't be any new uniforms for the upcoming season

Comment

Maybe switching back to orange this season will work out for us the same way!

Comment

Due for a change? We just changed them back to primary orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
          Due for a change? We just changed them back to primary orange.
          all we did was change the primary, thats not really a change. I'm saying the overall uniform and logo.

Comment

I like our old helmets more. The cyborg machine horse with orange hair just isnt as good.

Comment

Originally posted by LosOrangeCrush View Post
              all we did was change the primary, thats not really a change. I'm saying the overall uniform and logo.
              No, it won't happen. Teams don't change logos that often, why would the Broncos do it after only 15 years with the current logo?

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
                No, it won't happen. Teams don't change logos that often, why would the Broncos do it after only 15 years with the current logo?
                Why wouldn't they? There really isn't a time frame for them to keep the same one. Its a possibility, not saying they are but it would be cool to see retro back.

Comment

Just sprinkle in some orange pants from time to time - home or away.

Comment

I have a feeling eventually, say when Elway takes over ownership, the Broncos will go back to their traditional uniforms.

Comment

The Uniforms look GREAT. Why do people constantly want to change them? Do legendary teams constantly change their unis? No. Let's stick with what we've got. The Post 96 Unis look better than the predecessors in every way, the only thing that was missing was the Orange. We have that back now, no need to make changes again.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statu...45544890675200

#Broncos playoff record by jersey color: Orange 9-6, blue 6-1, white 3-10.
                        For the superstitious ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

Even if the Broncos wanted to switch back to the logo before the current one, they wouldn't be allowed to do it until 2014 anyway. The decision to switch back to orange jerseys as the primary home jersey was made before the 2011 season.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Nate Irving!?

Why has Nate Irving not been given a legit at MLB yet!? He was a BEAST in college and sure he had a little set back after his car accident and slipped to the 3rd round but her was a 1st round pick before that...every time he is sent in to fill in for someone for a few plays he always seems to be around the ball if not the one to make the play...so seriously why has the coaching staff not given him a shot at full-time MLB yet? There is seriously no way he can be any worse than Brooking and Mays...i would hate to see us waste a pick on MLB when we already have a beast at the position on the roster in Irving...seriously guys whats the deal??

Comment

The coaches see him every day on the field and in the film room, obviously he's not that good yet or else he would be on the field
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X