Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am curious, rank your top 10 broncos in order of importance to team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by JW7 View Post
    This list is for who is the most important now. Not how to build a successful dynasty in madden. So if we were to make a run at the super bowl next year you think manning would be better off holding a clip board playing cheer leader to Brock?

    Can't believe I even responded to a guy who had Brock as the most important piece to the broncos success.
    And that's where you are wrong. Not anywhere does the OP make it specific to next season of 5 seasons from now. So what and who u view as important is clearly objective to how u choose to view the topic. And I choose to view it long term. Making a few short playoff runs is nice after the hiatus we had, but I want to see longevity. So who is most important in my opinion to deep playoff runs 3, 5, or 7 years down the line is how I rated my players, as I said with Champ being the exception. I know we can make the playoffs with Manning, that should be a given. But he will only go as far as the youth around him can carry this team. And that downgrades his overall long-term importance. But if it makes u happy, for 2013 we will only go as far as the now gloved hand will carry us, making him #1 important player.
    #swapping

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Aldom916 View Post
      More exciting than watching Von Miller abuse opposing Olines and QB's? Trindon still needs to work on securing the ball.
      Thats why Von is ranked #1 and Holliday is #10.

      Seemed to me Trindon held on to the ball better than anyone else on the team our last game.....jus sayin

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by flosstein View Post
        1. Brock
        2. Miller
        3. Clady
        4. Doom
        5. Harris
        6. Wolfe
        7. Champ
        8. Moore
        9. Woody
        10. Holliday and all Special Teams Players.
        I realize that this is our own version of who is important to the team, but you seriously don't include Manning on this list. It's one thing to see our "project" QB as #1, which is fine, but to leave out the guy who is the most likely person to win us a SB within the next 2 years seems a bit out of whack.

        Sorry, we're not here to critique one another, but I have to admit, my first impression of your list was confusing.

        So where's Peyton?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
          Thats why Von is ranked #1 and Holliday is #10.

          Seemed to me Trindon held on to the ball better than anyone else on the team our last game.....jus sayin
          Yeah youre 100% right on that. But the biggest concern before that game was his ball security. Holiday is a beast though. Its about time Denver got a Dante Hall type of returner. Lets just hope we dont do the mistake what everyone else does and try and make him a receiver and he declines as a returner.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I realize that this is our own version of who is important to the team, but you seriously don't include Manning on this list. It's one thing to see our "project" QB as #1, which is fine, but to leave out the guy who is the most likely person to win us a SB within the next 2 years seems a bit out of whack.

            Sorry, we're not here to critique one another, but I have to admit, my first impression of your list was confusing.

            So where's Peyton?
            Because I don't believe that and this is not the thread to get into that discussion or why I feel that way. Nor do I want to go down that road. U get treated like u handed OJ the knife if u say anything negative about Manning around here. So I want to just leave it at that. This way u and anyone else that has a question about my list, knows where I stand and how I feel about #18.

            I'll discuss anything and anybody else, just not my feelings on Manning, not anymore and especially not around here.
            #swapping

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Because I don't believe that and this is not the thread to get into that discussion or why I feel that way. Nor do I want to go down that road. U get treated like u handed OJ the knife if u say anything negative about Manning around here. So I want to just leave it at that. This way u and anyone else that has a question about my list, knows where I stand and how I feel about #18.

              I'll discuss anything and anybody else, just not my feelings on Manning, not anymore and especially not around here.
              OK.......I wasn't sure about your estimation of Peyton's value / importance. I guess I thought you assumed he was important, therefore he was not on your list.

              It's your list.

              Comment


              • #52
                Von Miller
                Peyton Manning
                Chris Harris
                Champ Bailey
                Trindon Holliday
                Knowshon Moreno
                Demaryius Thomas
                Wesley Woodyard
                Kevin Vickerson
                Zane Beadles

                Flame away
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                Comment


                • #53
                  Payton Manning - the QB is always at the top spot. He's the field general/CEO, and determines the success of the franchise.
                  Von Miller - Pass rusher has to be 2nd to the QB
                  Ryan Clady - Left Tackle, especially when you have a guy with Mannings "neck".
                  Champ Bailey - Cornerback comes right after the above. Forget about the last game, Champ had an all-pro season.
                  Derek Wolfe - Pass rushing Tackle.
                  Doom - but less and less as time moves forward.
                  Franklin - Almost as important as Clady.
                  McGahee - The only "real" RB that this team has. I'd say that's pretty important.
                  Woodyard - He wouldn't have been on the list a year ago. Chris Harris is no less important, however.
                  DT - but, if he disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't affect the team much.

                  As to "Manute" Oseiller being important because he was last years 2nd Round draft choice? How about our 1st Round QB from 3 short years ago. Anybody think he's important to our future? Things change really fast in the NFL. What if Osweiller hasn't impressed the coaching staff, and we spend a 3rd, 4th or 5th on a EJ Manuel or a Tyler Bray, or a Collin Klein? Or what if things fall apart and the coaching staff gets the boot? "Stuff" happens.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X