This Time Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Time Next Year

It'll be our players we are watching on Media day.

You know how I know this?

Because the Denver Broncos have never won a Super Bowl with a QB younger then the age of 37. Guess how old Peyton Manning will be next season?!?!?

I love your enthusiasm, especially while many fans including myself are still sick that we lost to the Ravens....However, please tune down your enthusiasm just a little. I'm just going to say we'll have a great season and I'm excited. I know that as fans, nothing we say will influence how they play, but before even played a playoff game their was a lot of we're winning the superbowl talk and fans saying the Ravens didn't stand a chance. It seemed a little cocky, and really stung when we came up short.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
      It'll be our players we are watching on Media day.

You know how I know this?

Because the Denver Broncos have never won a Super Bowl with a QB younger then the age of 37. Guess how old Peyton Manning will be next season?!?!?

Unlike the second poster, I see it different......stay enthusiastic!! If you have a choice in life, and if you show some class along the way, take the enthusuiastic route every time.

Comment

This year was the current teams Jacksonville. The loss that they didn't see coming when they were at the top of the game. We'll come back strong next year and be in the hunt!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          This year was the current teams Jacksonville. The loss that they didn't see coming when they were at the top of the game. We'll come back strong next year and be in the hunt!
          It's weird because the local media put the 1996 playoff loss in blast the whole week leading up to the game. I just hope they can carry it over to next season as that 96 team did. Another thing is many believed at the time that, that 96 team was better than the two superbowl teams, (with exception of signing Neil Smith) hopefully this case that is not
          the case. I want this team to improve and continue to improve.

Comment

I'd love to see Peyton Manning follow in John Elway's foot steps.

We will only be better next year.

Comment

I just now posted the Full Super Bowl 32 video on Facebook and i said that this feels all too familiar. We lost in the Divisonal round at home which we were predicted to to win and choked on the chance to play in the super bowl AT THE SUPERDOME..sound familiar?

We added Neil Smith and Howard Griffith and they helped us get over the mountain..ive read that Elway will be active this offseason..sounds familiar to that offseason before the 97 season..

Idk about you guys but this season feels all too much like what happened in 96 and hopefully Elway makes the right offseason moves then i fully believe history will repeat its self and im already hyped for season because we know what we have, a nd know what needs to be fix and if we fix that and can make less mistakes in the playoffs next season then we got it.

Comment

I'll reserve any enthusiasm until after the draft, free agency and see who we retain from our own roster.

Comment

I just hope I'm not reading some story about PFM consuming liquid deer antlers to heal his neck

I'd be afraid of those antlers sprouting out of his five-head
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

I sure hope so, it seems so long to wait!

I'm looking forward to next season to get the distaste for how this season ended out of my mouth.

Comment

One thing that scares me about this time next year:

The Super Bowl will be in New York next year. Let's say we make the big dance, I would be really nervous about Manning in the cold. I thought it really hurt his game this year.
                      The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

Stay enthusiastic! Bronco Country needs a positive vibe and we need to stay optimistic aboout next year! I'm not one to stay down on one particular thing too long. I took the loss against the Ravens really, really, really hard. I just kept my head down in silence for the rest of the weekend and I was too stunned to do ANYTHING. I went from stunned to being really sad for the whole week, thinking about what we could've done and how we could be playing in the AFC Championship and possibly the Super Bowl. That was for about two weeks. As soon as draft season started (Senior Bowl), I was able to partially get over the loss and think of ways that our team could get better via the draft and free agency. I think it will be an exciting offseason, now that we are in the "win now" mode. I'm optimistic for next year, but this loss brought me back to Earth after a magical season. I think some of our young players like Rahim Moore will improve immensely and come back with more motivation and determination than ever before.

Comment

Just imagine if we win the next 2 (or 3) Super Bowls and start becoming one of the elite teams in NFL HISTORY!!!!!

GOSH NEXT SEASON CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!!!

I want to beat Baltimore here next season so bad and send them home demoralized.

For the 1997 scenario to remain true, we would need to beat the defending champion NFC team (49ers). In which they would be heavily favored to win (a la Green Bay and Brett Favre).

I'M CONFIDENT!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Also in 1997 we won as the home team, this year the AFC team would be in their whites.

Just wasn't meant to be, but next year, we'll be the home team!

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
                              I love your enthusiasm, especially while many fans including myself are still sick that we lost to the Ravens....However, please tune down your enthusiasm just a little. I'm just going to say we'll have a great season and I'm excited. I know that as fans, nothing we say will influence how they play, but before even played a playoff game their was a lot of we're winning the superbowl talk and fans saying the Ravens didn't stand a chance. It seemed a little cocky, and really stung when we came up short.
                              I dont think people were being "cocky". We were the better team, and save for 1 fluke play, we would have walked off with a W. The reason I was so distraught after the game is because we had it. We had the game wrapped up. Anyone that knows football and has played in a similar situation knows that game is over (I know, I know, its not over till 0:00). The percentage actually breaks down like this: if you are up 7 points, and your oponent has to go 70 or more yards with less than 60 seconds on the clock, you win 99.9% of the time. They broke down the percentages on the fan a couple days after the loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X