Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
    One thing that scares me about this time next year:

The Super Bowl will be in New York next year. Let's say we make the big dance, I would be really nervous about Manning in the cold. I thought it really hurt his game this year.
    Judas.. let it go. Do you know how cold it was? It was so cold snot was freezing before it hit the end of my nose. Anyone would have had problems throwing in negative temps with the wind blowing. Look at how much worse Brady played a week later on better weather.
    This offense will look completly different next year with more time to work and gel.
    Hopefully the defense gets better.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

my head hurts every time I come around and read theses post from banging it on my desk.

Still cant believe its not the broncos in the big game

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
        Judas.. let it go. Do you know how cold it was? It was so cold snot was freezing before it hit the end of my nose. Anyone would have had problems throwing in negative temps with the wind blowing. Look at how much worse Brady played a week later on better weather.
        This offense will look completly different next year with more time to work and gel.
        Hopefully the defense gets better.
        THIS.

The Broncos will be better next year, however the schedule will be a little tougher and other teams will get better too. It is all about getting hot at the right time.

Comment

Oh and Peyton will be accepting his 5th MVP.

Comment

This year's team was top 10 all time, so it'd be hard to get better. But they can easily be worse and still win a SB.

Comment

I just don't see us getting worse. the team still has needs and will addresses them asap

Comment

What I think is cool is the fact that we, as fans, have some real hope and optimism, again. The majority of us are looking forward to next year and sincerely believing we have a shot to win it all. I love that we have a strong team, again, and love that we have a legitimate reason to be excited for next season.
                sigpic

Comment

We are going to be good, VERY, VERY GOOD. Watch out world, here come the Denver Broncos.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                  X