Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoslover115
    replied
    We are going to be good, VERY, VERY GOOD. Watch out world, here come the Denver Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    What I think is cool is the fact that we, as fans, have some real hope and optimism, again. The majority of us are looking forward to next year and sincerely believing we have a shot to win it all. I love that we have a strong team, again, and love that we have a legitimate reason to be excited for next season.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    I just don't see us getting worse. the team still has needs and will addresses them asap

Leave a comment:

• itswutz4dinna
    replied
    This year's team was top 10 all time, so it'd be hard to get better. But they can easily be worse and still win a SB.

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied
    Oh and Peyton will be accepting his 5th MVP.

Leave a comment:

• 18to88
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
    Judas.. let it go. Do you know how cold it was? It was so cold snot was freezing before it hit the end of my nose. Anyone would have had problems throwing in negative temps with the wind blowing. Look at how much worse Brady played a week later on better weather.
    This offense will look completly different next year with more time to work and gel.
    Hopefully the defense gets better.
    THIS.

The Broncos will be better next year, however the schedule will be a little tougher and other teams will get better too. It is all about getting hot at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    my head hurts every time I come around and read theses post from banging it on my desk.

Still cant believe its not the broncos in the big game

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOLT
    replied
    Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
    One thing that scares me about this time next year:

The Super Bowl will be in New York next year. Let's say we make the big dance, I would be really nervous about Manning in the cold. I thought it really hurt his game this year.
    Judas.. let it go. Do you know how cold it was? It was so cold snot was freezing before it hit the end of my nose. Anyone would have had problems throwing in negative temps with the wind blowing. Look at how much worse Brady played a week later on better weather.
    This offense will look completly different next year with more time to work and gel.
    Hopefully the defense gets better.

Leave a comment:

• cutler4prez1
    replied
    Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    I love your enthusiasm, especially while many fans including myself are still sick that we lost to the Ravens....However, please tune down your enthusiasm just a little. I'm just going to say we'll have a great season and I'm excited. I know that as fans, nothing we say will influence how they play, but before even played a playoff game their was a lot of we're winning the superbowl talk and fans saying the Ravens didn't stand a chance. It seemed a little cocky, and really stung when we came up short.
    I dont think people were being "cocky". We were the better team, and save for 1 fluke play, we would have walked off with a W. The reason I was so distraught after the game is because we had it. We had the game wrapped up. Anyone that knows football and has played in a similar situation knows that game is over (I know, I know, its not over till 0:00). The percentage actually breaks down like this: if you are up 7 points, and your oponent has to go 70 or more yards with less than 60 seconds on the clock, you win 99.9% of the time. They broke down the percentages on the fan a couple days after the loss.

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied
    Also in 1997 we won as the home team, this year the AFC team would be in their whites.

Just wasn't meant to be, but next year, we'll be the home team!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Just imagine if we win the next 2 (or 3) Super Bowls and start becoming one of the elite teams in NFL HISTORY!!!!!

GOSH NEXT SEASON CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!!!

I want to beat Baltimore here next season so bad and send them home demoralized.

For the 1997 scenario to remain true, we would need to beat the defending champion NFC team (49ers). In which they would be heavily favored to win (a la Green Bay and Brett Favre).

I'M CONFIDENT!!!

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Stay enthusiastic! Bronco Country needs a positive vibe and we need to stay optimistic aboout next year! I'm not one to stay down on one particular thing too long. I took the loss against the Ravens really, really, really hard. I just kept my head down in silence for the rest of the weekend and I was too stunned to do ANYTHING. I went from stunned to being really sad for the whole week, thinking about what we could've done and how we could be playing in the AFC Championship and possibly the Super Bowl. That was for about two weeks. As soon as draft season started (Senior Bowl), I was able to partially get over the loss and think of ways that our team could get better via the draft and free agency. I think it will be an exciting offseason, now that we are in the "win now" mode. I'm optimistic for next year, but this loss brought me back to Earth after a magical season. I think some of our young players like Rahim Moore will improve immensely and come back with more motivation and determination than ever before.

Leave a comment:

• ethanjano
    replied
    One thing that scares me about this time next year:

The Super Bowl will be in New York next year. Let's say we make the big dance, I would be really nervous about Manning in the cold. I thought it really hurt his game this year.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    I sure hope so, it seems so long to wait!

I'm looking forward to next season to get the distaste for how this season ended out of my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    I just hope I'm not reading some story about PFM consuming liquid deer antlers to heal his neck

I'd be afraid of those antlers sprouting out of his five-head

Leave a comment:

Working...
X