Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge - Conference Weekend Winners

And the there were two....

Our final four contestants: berlownayco7s, broncosgal24, TH3JUICEMAN and Rixter757 have been competitive all year, but only two can move on.

After 20 weeks of football and Pick 'Em Challenges we are down to the final two players...

Congratulations to broncosgal24 and TH3JUICEMAN! They will be competing for the title of 2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion! :thumb:

An honorable mention must go to berlownayco7s for 14 weeks of being the overall winner, quite an accomplishment. :clap:

The picking rules for the final will be out soon. Good Luck and Good Picks to both broncosgal24 and TH3JUICEMAN!

http://s1072.beta.photobucket.com/us...63061934261091
    Last edited by native5280fan; 01-31-2013, 09:48 PM. Reason: Added link to results
    sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
    2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Congratulations to broncosgal24 & TH3JUICEMAN. An excellent year with your picks. I salute you

Have to say bg24 that your Ravens pick over the Pats was something special, I really didn't see it coming. I hope you each give the other hell & it's a close finale. The best of luck to you both.

Rixter

Comment

Heck yeah! Congrats to all and good luck to my opponent :thumb:
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Congrats you two! My reign is over

Comment

Congrats to all - it has been a fun year and Good luck to you TH3JUICEMAN! Hope it is a super competitive finale!

Comment

Working...
          X