Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something made the hairs on my neck stand up today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Something made the hairs on my neck stand up today

    I have a silly little thing I do Super Bowl Sunday. I have one of those NFL plastic helmet sets that has all 32 teams. You know the helmets that are kind of like the quarter machines at stores. Anyway I have them all mixed In a bag that you can't see through and I always put my hand in on Super Bowl Sunday and grab one helmet randomly after mixing it up a bit. I always say in front of my wife next years Super Bowl winner will be...........and out of the 32 helmets this morning guess who I pulled? You got it, our Boys!! That's the first time I have ever pulled them. Even she got a grin!
    Btw, last year I did pull Arizona, I know not the 9ers, but at least in the same division.

  • #2
    I hope that it works out for us.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well now I know why we didn't win this year.



      Comment


      • #4
        By that logic, dammit, now the Raiders are gonna win next year!
        Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

        Comment


        • #5
          I think what made the hairs on your neck stand up was static electricity.

          Dry winter air + plastic helmets = electrical charge.
          sigpic

          Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

          Comment


          • #6
            It's only weird if it doesnt work...right?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
              It's only weird if it doesnt work...right?
              Dang. You beat me to it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                It's only weird if it doesnt work...right?
                Well since it didn't work last year is it weird now???




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here's another one for you guys. So before the game I went up to the grocery store by my house to grab more supplies for the game. There are a couple checkers that work there that are Bronco fans...anyway they girl had a Manning jersey on and goes.." Man we should be in this game today! I'm still bitter over the Ravens loss" Then I say "We'll get there next year..Broncos and Niners next year" after she finishes ringing my stuff up the total was....$18.49....pretty creepy if you ask me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BIGB83 View Post
                    Here's another one for you guys. So before the game I went up to the grocery store by my house to grab more supplies for the game. There are a couple checkers that work there that are Bronco fans...anyway they girl had a Manning jersey on and goes.." Man we should be in this game today! I'm still bitter over the Ravens loss" Then I say "We'll get there next year..Broncos and Niners next year" after she finishes ringing my stuff up the total was....$18.49....pretty creepy if you ask me
                    Whoa and right after reading this I looked at my cell phone and the time....

                    12:49

                    Now if I could figure out what the 12 stands for lol




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                      Well now I know why we didn't win this year.



                      How dare you mock the power of the little helmets. I shall consult the chicken bones as to your lack of faith and they will for see your destiny

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                        Whoa and right after reading this I looked at my cell phone and the time....

                        12:49

                        Now if I could figure out what the 12 stands for lol
                        I'll do you one even better. I randomly bought some Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor. No, the super bowl adds didn't influence my purchase nor am I dressed up like a princess/ballerina. But get this, it turns out the bag is red (49ers), and the chips are orange (Broncos). Coincidence? I think not. Although I guess there could be a variety of other red teams, but ORANGE chips?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sybrite View Post
                          I'll do you one even better. I randomly bought some Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor. No, the super bowl adds didn't influence my purchase nor am I dressed up like a princess/ballerina. But get this, it turns out the bag is red (49ers), and the chips are orange (Broncos). Coincidence? I think not. Although I guess there could be a variety of other red teams, but ORANGE chips?
                          So you think the Browns or the Bengals have a chance....






                          bwhahahahaha no they don't lol




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            So you think the Browns or the Bengals have a chance....






                            bwhahahahaha no they don't lol
                            There is no Bengals and/or Browns....There is only Zuule. And of course Broncos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This is why I come here.
                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                              Lupus Awareness

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X