What is Our Biggest Need in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Why doesn't this poll have an option for DT or a healthy Running Back?

I guess on Defense our biggest need is going down the Middle and on offense I WANT A RB! Eddie Lacey anyone?
    Its seems like the DT position always get neglected,the main reason why Flacco had all day to throw the ball is because our DT couldnt get any push up the middle...

If we dont draft or get a DT in free agency,I dont see how we can make a push to the Superbowl
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

For me, it's CB. I love Champ and I believe he can still play, but it needs to be at safety. We could kill two birds with one stone that way. You are only as good as your last game and our last game was an embarrassment in the secondary. Having another young CB with fresh speedy legs is crucial in today's air it out football. We have to keep Champ though because of his tackling abilities and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spart View Post
        I didn't put defensive tackle as a need because I think the team will re-sign Vickerson or Bannan or move Derek Wolfe to DT though I suppose that make us in need of a DE. A lot of people are worried about our tackles but I personally think we're fine.
        The problem with that is both Vickerson AND Bannan are FA. Unrein is a RFA. They could potentially lose all 3. Until that problem is fixed DT is the #1 need with no question about it. Even if they re-sign Vickerson or bannan that leaves them 1 starting DT short. They need 2 starting DT in FA or the draft.
        sigpic

Comment

At this moment, DT.

Our only DT's right now are Siliga and Unrein assuming he gets tendered.

Vickerson and Bannan are FA's.

We get little interior pass rush.

Could re-sign Vickerson, sign Knighton (JDR ties), and draft one (Kawaan Short)

Still DT to this day, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            Lacy would be nice, but it may be worth it to pass on him and get someone like Montee Ball or Stepfan Taylor later on. I wouldn't be upset if he was the pick, though. Same with Barrett Jones.

I ultimately want Tavon Austin (slot WR), Eric Reid (put him next to Rahim), Xavier Rhodes, Des Trufant, or Jon Banks in the 1st. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Irving get a shot at MLB before trying to address it in the draft.
            Yea I wouldn't mind Ball or someone else like that a bit later. Wouldn't even mind giving Lattimore a shot. Barrett Jones would be a good pick, not a flashy pick, but nonetheless I think he would provide a solid addition to the line.

Theres going to be a few guys at 28 that I wouldn't mind seeing in orange and blue. Really interested to see what we do.
            sigpic
            Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

An every down stud RB who doesnt fumble.

Comment

ITs a DISRUPTIVE DT that can collapse the pocket. We do not have that right now.

Comment

Any player that plays well in extremely cold weather.We need some cold weather players on this team.

My suggestion is add

1.Ed Reed S

2. Draft a staple of RBs

I'm sure between Elway and Manning they will have this thing figured out.
                  Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-06-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spart View Post
                    I didn't put defensive tackle as a need because I think the team will re-sign Vickerson or Bannan or move Derek Wolfe to DT though I suppose that make us in need of a DE. A lot of people are worried about our tackles but I personally think we're fine.
                    If you use your opinion to build the poll, what does that say about the poll?

Comment

I chose OG because I'm not counting on Chris Kuper's health. Broken ankle, broken forearm, re-injured his ankle... Am I missing something? He struggled against the Ravens. The Broncos need a RG and it's a player that will be on the field for 100% of the offensive snaps, opening holes and protecting the most important guy on the roster. DTs rotate and Derek Wolfe might be a full-time DT this year. Kevin Vickerson must be re-signed. MLB might be a 2-down player unless it's someone athletic enough to remove Woodyard/Trevathan/D.J. Williams (will he be retained?) from 3rd down defense.

Nate Irving has been waiting for an opportunity and maybe he is ready. Steven Johnson led the Big 12 in tackles, so he must have some talent. I liked him on special teams (10 tackles in 11 games, 1 FF). I think the Broncos should take a good look at Brian Banks, the top high school LB that was wrongly convicted and spent a long time in jail. He wants to play in the NFL and is currently training with Jay Glazer; could be a cheap, high-reward option for OTAs and training camp.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                        If you use your opinion to build the poll, what does that say about the poll?
                        It says it's an opinionated poll.

Comment

Working...
                        X