Trindon Holliday says he's is the fastast man in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    I will except a fumble every once and a while after he gets blown up! Just for the simple fact he could take it to the house at any given point! He's the best returner we've ever had and may be the best in the league right now
    I agree with you. He is the type of returner that makes the special team coach think trice before kicking it to him. Isn't he the only one in history to return both a Punt and a Kick off for a touchdown in Payoff history in the same game.

Atleast we know 1 guy who really wanted to win that game.

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to playing him 3-5 snaps a game on offense, gettin the ball in his hands and seeing what he can do. Any more than that is overkill. He needs to be ready for Kicks/Punts. But a touch or two every game wouldnt hurt him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        I wouldn't be opposed to playing him 3-5 snaps a game on offense, gettin the ball in his hands and seeing what he can do. Any more than that is overkill. He needs to be ready for Kicks/Punts. But a touch or two every game wouldnt hurt him at all.
        Even just throwing him in there to create a wrinkle with no intention of giving him the ball. Put him in the backfield and have him run a route or something. Things like that would work also, but I agree very few times in the game, but enough that teams may have to plan for it.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Working...
        X