Louis Vasquez Is A Beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Vasquez Is A Beast!

I rewatched the Broncos v. Chargers MNF game (only Chargers game I have DVR'd) and I must say that he's a beast. He does a good job in the run game and finishes off his blocks. He definitely has a mean streak. In pass protection, I truly believe this guy's elite. Watching the game, none of our guys could move him off the line of scrimmage. On every passing play, he stood his ground and he does a really good job of anchoring. He dominated Wolfe the entire game. Toward the end of the game, our D completely shied away from him as he just helped block his teammates guys. I think he's going to be extremely valuable to our Offense and is going to help give Manning a nice, big, and clean pocket to work from. I'm so excited for this upcoming season! And the draft is still to come!

I'm excited about the two hogs we got on both sides of the ball. Potroast and Vasquez.

I don't think people realize. Everything was overshadowed by Dumervil.

Comment

Originally posted by JAY6 View Post
      I rewatched the Broncos v. Chargers MNF game (only Chargers game I have DVR'd) and I must say that he's a beast. He does a good job in the run game and finishes off his blocks. He definitely has a mean streak. In pass protection, I truly believe this guy's elite. Watching the game, none of our guys could move him off the line of scrimmage. On every passing play, he stood his ground and he does a really good job of anchoring. He dominated Wolfe the entire game. Toward the end of the game, our D completely shied away from him as he just helped block his teammates guys. I think he's going to be extremely valuable to our Offense and is going to help give Manning a nice, big, and clean pocket to work from. I'm so excited for this upcoming season! And the draft is still to come!
      I suspect our coaches watched that film also. Since it only took 15 seconds to get his name on a contract they may have watched it twice.

Comment

"How in the heck do we stop this guy"

"Uhhh coach...maybe we don't have to stop him. Maybe we just need to sign him this offseason"

Comment

I definitely like the signing, a lot actually. But then again, I've always been a defense kind of guy so I'm probably biased.

Signing Welker was great but I like Knighton and Vasquez even more. :thumb:
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
            I definitely like the signing, a lot actually. But then again, I've always been a defense kind of guy so I'm probably biased.

Signing Welker was great but I like Knighton and Vasquez even more. :thumb:
            FYI Vasquez is a Right Guard and will be on Offense working next to JD Walton and Zane Beadles

Knighton definitely a BIG guy for our defense

Comment

I'm VERY excited about this pickup. With Vasquez and Clady there to protect Manning, this will give manning more time to get to his targets. I went over to the Chargers forum. Over there they had nothing but good things talking about Vasquez and were very disappointed that they didn't resign him. Because of cap issues, they couldn't sign him, i guess. For us its two wins. A great improvement for us and a loss for our competitor!

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                FYI Vasquez is a Right Guard and will be on Offense working next to JD Walton and Zane Beadles

Knighton definitely a BIG guy for our defense
                Don't insult me.

He's there for protection too. That counts as defense in my book. If I was talking about the actual defensive unit and that alone, I would be using a capital D in defense.

Like I said, I'm a defense kind of guy. On both sides of the ball.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Don't insult me.

He's there for protection too. That counts as defense in my book. If I was talking about the actual defensive unit and that alone, I would be using a capital D in defense.

I don't think he was insulting you. I don't think anyone would have had any clue what you were talking about until you clarified it like you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                    I don't think he was insulting you. I don't think anyone would have had any clue what you were talking about until you clarified it like you just did.
                    I guess that makes us even then.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Don't insult me.

My purpose was not to insult you. Only for clarification of his position. And...now i know what you meant.

Comment

My purpose was not to insult you. Only for clarification of his position. And...now i know what you meant.
                        I'm sure it wasn't, but it got to me. Even if you (generally speaking) didn't know, you would HAVE to know after reading OP's post.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but still.. anyway, whatever. No harm done.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I'm sure it wasn't, but it got to me. Even if you (generally speaking) didn't know, you would HAVE to know after reading OP's post.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but still.. anyway, whatever. No harm done.
                          Guys Guys we're on the same team... bro hug and move on
                          sigpic

Comment

FYI, he'll be playing between Walton and Franklin...not next to Beadles.

Comment

I've never seen so much miscommunication. I know what they meant on the posts that were corrected, I find it hard to believe y'all didn't know either. Especially the Vasquez at RG post. Obviously he meant that he will be playing on the inside with them.
                              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                              X