Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do yall think Demaryius Thomas is better then Brandon Marshall

Ima say yes!!!!!

Are we counting Marshall's mind in this decision?

Comment

I would rather have Thomas on my team.

Comment

Man that's a tough one but Im gonna have to say no. Marshall is more talented especially after the catch. Remember that feeling that once he caught the ball he wanted to get in the end zone BADLY. You just knew he was gonna make things interesting.

However, Thomas is a much better teammate who knows his role and doesn't say and do stupid things all the time like Marshall.

Marshall is more talented but Thomas a much better guy to have on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
          Man that's a tough one but Im gonna have to say no. Marshall is more talented especially after the catch. Remember that feeling that once he caught the ball he wanted to get in the end zone BADLY. You just knew he was gonna make things interesting.

However, Thomas is a much better teammate who knows his role and doesn't say and do stupid things all the time like Marshall.

Marshall is more talented but Thomas a much better guy to have on your team.
          This play says it all.

Comment

all around player.

Comment

I see where your coming from Broncostampede

Comment

I'd rather have Thomas on my team. Mostly because of behavior, and DT has the opportunity to surpass Marshall. The physical tools are there, hopefully he capitalizes on them and keeps progressing

Comment

Originally posted by J-AcE View Post
                  Ima say yes!!!!!
                  I would have to vote Marshall right now but I think DT will be better soon. It's hard to vote against a guy who has had 6 straight 1000 yard seasons and just came off a 1500 yard season. He also was THE ONLY WR threat the past 3 years and last year caught more balls than the entire rest of the team. Hard to vote against that. As far as off the field issues go...he seems to have grown up a lot and is becoming a very good team mate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                    This play says it all.

Yea man that's one of my favorites. He made a bunch of plays like that!

I still think Thomas has the potential to get better, and hes already one of the best young receivers in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      This play says it all.

Granted, Thomas' play against Pittsburgh was better and had me jumping 5 inches higher.

I say Marshall as of now, but DT just finished his FIRST healthy season. Won't take him long to get where Marshall is.
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I would say they're about equal. Both big, fast, and physical. Both have inconsistent hands at times.

Would say Thomas is a little bit faster and better vertically. Would say Marshall has better agility and changes directions more easily.
                        Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Based on play I give the slight edge to Marshal. However he is a sassy female away from a year long suspension. So I'll take DT hands down.
                          sigpic

Comment

How about Marshall's first td catch against Seattle. Im sorry but Marshall is a monster and doesn't get his due as a top 3 WR in the game. I like Demayrius, and his is physically gifted in his own right, but Marshall is as physical as they come. Were as C. Johnson is fast and big, I personally think when it comes to playing against man press, and big physical corners and safeties, Marshall to me is the most physical WR in the game. Just my own personal opinion, but the numerous tackles he broke after catch short passes is just unheard of from anyone not a running back.. Like I said Calvin is big and fast, Marshall is big with avg speed and is more physical than DT and CJ... I think the only WR's as or more physical than Marshall is probably Anquan Boldin and Andre Johnson (when healthy)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                              How about Marshall's first td catch against Seattle. Im sorry but Marshall is a monster and doesn't get his due as a top 3 WR in the game. I like Demayrius, and his is physically gifted in his own right, but Marshall is as physical as they come. Were as C. Johnson is fast and big, I personally think when it comes to playing against man press, and big physical corners and safeties, Marshall to me is the most physical WR in the game. Just my own personal opinion, but the numerous tackles he broke after catch short passes is just unheard of from anyone not a running back.. Like I said Calvin is big and fast, Marshall is big with avg speed and is more physical than DT and CJ... I think the only WR's as or more physical than Marshall is probably Anquan Boldin and Andre Johnson (when healthy)
                              I think Calvin Johnson is DT and Marshall combined to be honest. Built like Marshall, but as fast as DT and solid above the shoulders like DT.
                              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                              X