Let's Just Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Just Say

I have been thinking about more long term this off season and wondering if we do win or come close again this year to a Super Bowl and lets just say Peyton Manning decides to retire after this season where do we turn? Do we stick with Brock and hand to torch to him? Do we go after a veteran through trade or free agency that might not panned out before like Fitzpatrick, the loser between the Vick/Foles battle, Matt Cassel, Josh Freeman etc?

Why I bring this up is lets say he decides to retire (I hope and pray not!!) is I seen an article saying that Mike McCoy might believe his is Philip Rivers "last audition" to be the Chargers QB. Would it be good to go after him even him being a rival and the most hated NFL player in my household, wouldn't totally be against it? What would the consensus be having Rivers in Orange or any Other QB anyone can think of it?
    sigpic

Lets just say no! Rivers is a BIG cry baby!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, u go with Brock. If not then it makes that 2nd round pick we used on him a total failure.
      #swapping

Comment

Brock all the way. I want to see what he can do.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I wanna BROCK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
            I have been thinking about more long term this off season and wondering if we do win or come close again this year to a Super Bowl and lets just say Peyton Manning decides to retire after this season where do we turn? Do we stick with Brock and hand to torch to him? Do we go after a veteran through trade or free agency that might not panned out before like Fitzpatrick, the loser between the Vick/Foles battle, Matt Cassel, Josh Freeman etc?

Why I bring this up is lets say he decides to retire (I hope and pray not!!) is I seen an article saying that Mike McCoy might believe his is Philip Rivers "last audition" to be the Chargers QB. Would it be good to go after him even him being a rival and the most hated NFL player in my household, wouldn't totally be against it? What would the consensus be having Rivers in Orange or any Other QB anyone can think of it?
            let's just say we win the SB this year and the next and leave it at that.

Comment

I'd rather have brock than rivers any day of the week and twice on sundays
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

we get ready to Brock and roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  we get ready to Brock and roll!

Gonna put a Brocket ship at QB
                  sigpic

Comment

Follow the Orange brick road cause we're off to see the Wizard... The Wonderful Wizard of Os.
                    All in for Siemian!

Comment

Brocktimus prime

Comment

Brockimus Maximus
                        All in for Siemian!

Comment

We'll hit our stride in the middle of Brocktober....
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

soon we will all smell what the Brock is cookin'

Comment

We are gonna Brock this division weiller the other teams oz gonna flounder!

Ok I pushed for that one
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X