Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official; 2013 Broncomania Awards!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I am raising the pig but I am such a NooB at it......
    Wait wouldn't that make it Canadian Bacon????? I don't want that stuff I want real bacon




    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I am raising the pig but I am such a NooB at it......
      Arrr...you have to use zeros! Like this - you n00b!

      Yes - I speak geek
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        Good thing I already voted but I still haven't received my BACON -_-





        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

        Lupus Awareness

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Peanut View Post





          Oh.. holy... hell.... :drool:
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • Originally posted by jgod654 View Post
            Arrr...you have to use zeros! Like this - you n00b!

            Yes - I speak geek
            I am n00b and using n00b...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Last day for votes!! Get em in!!!!!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • So that makes this your last chance to vote EM!!!

                Vote EM. I have cookies.

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  So that makes this your last chance to vote EM!!!

                  Vote EM. I have cookies.

                  ... almost as bad as asking for CPs.... /shakeshead
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    ... almost as bad as asking for CPs.... /shakeshead
                    Almost but its way cooler to vote EM than it is to give CP's!!!!



                    You can achieve this level of cool if you vote EM!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Okay, I lied about today. I'm extending a week for more votes. We need a few more to establish the winners.

                      VOTE!!!!!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • Is there an award for the best grilled Cheese??


                        because I want it....

                        Comment


                        • Votes votes votes!!!!

                          THis won't work without you guys. This isn't being done for my humor. This is being done to show appreciation to YOU, the members of our boards here.

                          VOTE!! Spread the word!!! VOTE!!!!!!
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • YAY I WON :

                            Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

                            Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that this nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

                            But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

                            Just a little something I wrote....thanks for the votes all!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              YAY I WON :

                              Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

                              Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that this nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

                              But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

                              Just a little something I wrote....thanks for the votes all!!!
                              You won what, exactly?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                You won what, exactly?
                                the interwebz
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X