Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official; 2013 Broncomania Awards!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    It...it's.... it's beautiful!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Can't have any until you vote.

      Maple glaze bacon apple donut
      You better mail that to me when I vote tonight.




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Can't have any until you vote.

        Maple glaze bacon apple donut
        There goes my figure.........


        Mind blowing fact.......voting makes you gain weight.

        Comment


        • #49
          I'm not much of a fan of donuts period and when I first saw that my reaction was "meh" but then I read "Apple donut" and then maple glazed and bacon all sounded so much better. Dear lord...want

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
            I'm not much of a fan of donuts period and when I first saw that my reaction was "meh" but then I read "Apple donut" and then maple glazed and bacon all sounded so much better. Dear lord...want
            I knew you would come around...


            they always do!


            come to the Canadian side.... yes... feel the politeness course through your veins!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              I knew you would come around...


              they always do!


              come to the Canadian side.... yes... feel the politeness course through your veins!
              haha, my roommate is straight from Canada. He's watching the Maple Leafs downstairs. They aren't lying about the politeness.

              Comment


              • #52
                Watching sports is one of the few times I lose any semblance of politeness. hahaha


                well that and driving.. but that's another story completely.


                also if your roomate is a leafs fan he should feel bad. that's like being a raiders fan just sayin'

                Comment


                • #53
                  That's why he's watching the Leafs, he's just happy they finally made it. I don't think he knows how to handle the fact that they are currently in the playoffs. lol

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                    That's why he's watching the Leafs, he's just happy they finally made it. I don't think he knows how to handle the fact that they are currently in the playoffs. lol
                    hahaha... shock and awe totally makes sense. poor fellow.

                    Comment


                    • #55


                      A vote for bacon......is a vote for me!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          a vote for EM is a vote for tyranny.

                          EM will lie

                          kids will die!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            a vote for EM is a vote for tyranny.

                            EM will lie

                            kids will die!
                            That is untrue....I am just lonely

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Everyone should vote....



                              Don't be like me and keep forgetting which I forgot once again lol.




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Everyone should vote....



                                Don't be like me and keep forgetting which I forgot once again lol.
                                And yet you still don't have your bacon.. funny how that worked out, EH??
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X