Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official; 2013 Broncomania Awards!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    Polls are CLOSED!

Votes are counted, winners are known. Stay tuned. Around 2-ish Pacific I'll announce all winners. I'll be honest, some of the winners are surprising.

But hey.. this was for YOU guys and gals and was fun.

Stay tuned!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Okay, enough votes are in. I'll accept votes through the end of the night then tomorrow I'll announce the winners.

Thank you all for playing!!!!
    Sorry it took so long on my part bro, but thanks for all your effort!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    AND DON'T FORGET:

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Okay, enough votes are in. I'll accept votes through the end of the night then tomorrow I'll announce the winners.

Thank you all for playing!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I voted with a few blanks.....

I have a bad habit of being a day late and a dollar short though.... not sure if it was in on time

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    I have partially voted.

I would have voted for the whole, but was peckish, and ate half the list.

Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Okay now...

Vote for Pedro and your wildest dreams will come true.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    I'm not sure I like where you guys are taking this thread..

..to the shed that is.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Vote now kids or you'll be taken out behind the shed.
    that's what we liked to do, when we were teenagers......

...........to have some peace and quiet of course!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Vote now kids or you'll be taken out behind the shed.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Thank you for the votes. I only need two or three more members to join in and I'll have an acceptable sample.

Come on... do it! Pass the word!!! two or three more.. thought kelevin more would be GREAT!!!!!

As it stands.. I'll post winners Tuesday and we'll celebrate those who won.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    To answer to these allegations all I have to say is........

My Fellow Broncos Fans,
    I come before you tonight as a candidate for the N00best and as a man whose honesty and integrity has been questioned.
    Now, the usual political thing to do when charges are made against you is to either ignore them or to deny them without giving details. I believe we have had enough of that in the NFL, particularly with the present members here.

To me, the office of n00b of the BCMB is a great office, and I feel that the people have got to have confidence in the integrity of the men who run for that office and who might attain them.
    I have a theory, too, that the best and only answer to a smear or an honest misunderstanding of the facts is to tell the truth. And that is why I am here tonight. I want to tell you my side of the case.
    I am sure that you have read the charges, and you have heard it, that I, Mod EM, took CP from a group of my supporters.
    Now, was that wrong? And let me say that it was wrong. I am saying it, incidentally, that it was wrong, just not against the CoC, because it isn't a question of whether it was contray or not , that isn't enough. The question is, was it morally wrong. I say that it was morally wrong - if any of that CP went to EM, for my personal use. I say that it was morally wrong if it was secretly given and secretly handled.
    And I say that it was morally wrong if any of the contributors got special favours for the contributions that they made.
    And to answer those questions, let me say this: Not apoint of the CP or any other points of that type ever went to me for my personal use. Every point of it was used to pay for moderating expenses that I did not think should be charged to the taxpayers of the BCMB. It was not a secret fund. As a matter of fact, when I was on "the jumbotron" - some of you may have seen it last Sunday - Jet Raezer came up to me, after the program, and he said, "EM, what about this fund we hear about?" And I said, "Well, there is no secret about it. Go out and see Peanut, who was the administrator of the fund," and I gave him her email. And I said, you will find that the purpose of the fund simply was to defray Modding expenses that I did not feel should be charged to the Broncos......
    And third, let me point out, and I want to make this particularly clear, that no contributor to this CP , no contributor to any of my CP's, has ever received any consideration that he would not have received as an ordinary member.

Anyway I could go on but I think you get the point

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THOSE CPS I SENT YOU OVER THE YEARS?????? I NEED TO KNOW. WE ALL NEED TO KNOW!

*you must believe me, I did not reward you with them to gain advantage with the mods.....please believe me...........................well, maybe*

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    EMac.......I might have to neg you for your election platform.

But you will definitely win "Most Aggressive Campaigner", if that's a category.

And I just got a robocall......not you right?

To answer to these allegations all I have to say is........

My Fellow Broncos Fans,
    I come before you tonight as a candidate for the N00best and as a man whose honesty and integrity has been questioned.
    Now, the usual political thing to do when charges are made against you is to either ignore them or to deny them without giving details. I believe we have had enough of that in the NFL, particularly with the present members here.

To me, the office of n00b of the BCMB is a great office, and I feel that the people have got to have confidence in the integrity of the men who run for that office and who might attain them.
    I have a theory, too, that the best and only answer to a smear or an honest misunderstanding of the facts is to tell the truth. And that is why I am here tonight. I want to tell you my side of the case.
    I am sure that you have read the charges, and you have heard it, that I, Mod EM, took CP from a group of my supporters.
    Now, was that wrong? And let me say that it was wrong. I am saying it, incidentally, that it was wrong, just not against the CoC, because it isn't a question of whether it was contray or not , that isn't enough. The question is, was it morally wrong. I say that it was morally wrong - if any of that CP went to EM, for my personal use. I say that it was morally wrong if it was secretly given and secretly handled.
    And I say that it was morally wrong if any of the contributors got special favours for the contributions that they made.
    And to answer those questions, let me say this: Not apoint of the CP or any other points of that type ever went to me for my personal use. Every point of it was used to pay for moderating expenses that I did not think should be charged to the taxpayers of the BCMB. It was not a secret fund. As a matter of fact, when I was on "the jumbotron" - some of you may have seen it last Sunday - Jet Raezer came up to me, after the program, and he said, "EM, what about this fund we hear about?" And I said, "Well, there is no secret about it. Go out and see Peanut, who was the administrator of the fund," and I gave him her email. And I said, you will find that the purpose of the fund simply was to defray Modding expenses that I did not feel should be charged to the Broncos......
    And third, let me point out, and I want to make this particularly clear, that no contributor to this CP , no contributor to any of my CP's, has ever received any consideration that he would not have received as an ordinary member.

Anyway I could go on but I think you get the point

Last edited by EddieMac; 06-01-2013, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    the interwebz

Truth.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    YAY I WON :

Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that this nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Just a little something I wrote....thanks for the votes all!!!
    EMac.......I might have to neg you for your election platform.

But you will definitely win "Most Aggressive Campaigner", if that's a category.

And I just got a robocall......not you right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X