X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Bringing the LOLs Once Again

Haha classic PFM.

Comment

Saw it yesterday and thought it was funny. He sure loves to sing.

His tie was loosen but he didn't bother to undo the top button. lol Not very GQ...
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Can't see what it is from work but I'm assuming it's him singing Jonny Cash? I wish it had better audio....
        sigpic

Comment

^ Yes, he's singing Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues".
          Team Broncos!

Comment

This picture was taken last yr at a Kenny Chesney's concert at Mile High.

He loves country music.

Team Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post

Haha classic PFM.
              The guy Peyton is singing with is pretty tall, who is he?

Comment

Don't quit your day job Peyt!

@NorCali that's Luke Bryan, he's country music's equivalent to nickelback.

Comment

at this point do you guys think woodson wouldve been a good pickup?

I know he left without a contract but supposedly were still in the running for him. I dont think that he would start in Denver but i think he would add a decent depth and would be good for all of our young DB's .. learn from champ and woodson, thats crazy..

Comment

I'm still hoping he signs with us.

At safety I still think he has a good 3 years left in the tank...and that's as a starter.

Comment

I think he would have given us some good on field leadership. We would not have safeties in the wrong position or missing obvious downfield threats with him on the field and helping with the younger guys.

I believe we probably got some idea of the money he wanted yesterday and it didn't fit our budget. Who knows. Woodson did make a statement recently that he will go play for a rebuilding team if that is where he has to go play, so it seems he is not sold on the "win a championship" for cheap money idea perhaps. Who knows though.

Comment

Yes. A healthy Woodson would have knocked down or intercepted the tying score from Baltimore last year. I'm not sure if he can hold up as a full time starter all season but I believe he makes this team better.

Comment

I would be okay with it. Not over the top thrilled, just okay. I mean, we could do a lot worse.

/edit

For the right price, that is!!
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

If nothing else he would add some great training camp competition to keep pushing the young guys. I could see the Broncos bringing him in on a non-guaranteed contract to make him earn his roster spot but still get paid if he continues to compete at his high level. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Moore starting together with Carter getting another year to develop at the position and come in when needed.

Comment

I would love to sign him and add the depth and experience. As a matter of fact, I will be disappointed if we don't now. With news the NY Giants are interested in him, I worry that is a good fit. Denver needs to grab him while they can...
                              sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X