Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Bringing the LOLs Once Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    I think both will end up making each other better than they already are. My main question is does this mean Chris will be the Nickel corner??? Chris is probably just a better matchup vs Wes than DRC, but I haven't heard who's the #2 CB, DRC or Harris. Harris is a beast, and played well enough to be a #1 CB last year but vs the AJ Green's and Cal Johnson's of the league, I think DRC is a better matchup. Anyone heard whether Harris or DRC is the #2?
    JDR actually made a very telling statement the other day

    He said "When teams open up with a 3WR set, Chris is going to be out there, so considering that, he should be announced among the starters"

    He was answering a question about whether Harris should be introduced with the starters and imo kinda let the cat out of the bag on how they plan to do things at least right now

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      JDR actually made a very telling statement the other day

      He said "When teams open up with a 3WR set, Chris is going to be out there, so considering that, he should be announced among the starters"

      He was answering a question about whether Harris should be introduced with the starters and imo kinda let the cat out of the bag on how they plan to do things at least right now
      So based on this, I assume he's saying if teams start with a 12 package offense (2 TEs, 2WRs), Chris wont be starting??

      Either way, I think we've got one of the best CB lineups in the league.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by cdumler7 View Post
        I remember back when we had Brandon Marshall he and Champ would always talk about how them challenging each other in practice only made them better in the actual game because they knew they were going against one of the best at their position. I can see the same happening between Harris and Welker. Just really hope that them wanting to push that hard doesn't end in injury.
        This ^^^^^^^^ @AdamSchefter: The 49ers fear WR Michael Crabtree tore his Achilles on Tuesday. Crabtree is undergoing additional tests to confirm the injury. Hope dont happen to our guys

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
          So based on this, I assume he's saying if teams start with a 12 package offense (2 TEs, 2WRs), Chris wont be starting??

          Either way, I think we've got one of the best CB lineups in the league.
          Yes to all

          Except it's not one of the best, it is the best in the league...

          Comment


          • #65
            It is very, very beneficial for both players especially Harris. I remember in the 2012 regular season game against the Pats that Welker was repeatedly beating Harris on drag and slant routes. Brady kept going inside to Welker and they drove the ball downfield. I think with these practices, Harris will continue to refine what is already very good technique on his part. Harris should develop into the best nickel/slot corner in the NFL if he continues to make strides in his game and can get to the point where he can shut down Welker in the practices.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              It is very, very beneficial for both players especially Harris. I remember in the 2012 regular season game against the Pats that Welker was repeatedly beating Harris on drag and slant routes. Brady kept going inside to Welker and they drove the ball downfield. I think with these practices, Harris will continue to refine what is already very good technique on his part. Harris should develop into the best nickel/slot corner in the NFL if he continues to make strides in his game and can get to the point where he can shut down Welker in the practices.
              Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              It is very, very beneficial for both players especially Harris. I remember in the 2012 regular season game against the Pats that Welker was repeatedly beating Harris on drag and slant routes. Brady kept going inside to Welker and they drove the ball downfield. I think with these practices, Harris will continue to refine what is already very good technique on his part. Harris should develop into the best nickel/slot corner in the NFL if he continues to make strides in his game and can get to the point where he can shut down Welker in the practices.
              Seeing as how Welker did that to 100% of the DB's teams stick on him, I don't think it revealed much.

              Also, I highly doubt Harris will ever shut down Welker. Even if he does, not all slot guys play the same way Wes does. Styles make fights.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                Yes to all

                Except it's not one of the best, it is the best in the league...
                I'm not a fan of Seattle as a team but Winfield puts them up near 1
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

                Comment

                Working...
                X