• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post
    Bring in and convert Tebow! j/k
    ossum if he excepted role.

Comment

no need for a FB on this roster, at least a dedicated one.

well put tamme, dressen, or a OLman in at FB when the time calls for it otherwise it will continue to be a 1-back backfield.
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

We need to just move a TE in as fullback to switch things up and it gives you some more weapons. Short yardage and Goal line we can use Unrien.
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I like Hester as our big RB who can play FB on the rare occasions we use one. I think McGahee gets cut so it would be nice to have a guy with some size in the backfield. I think Hester's versatility makes him more valuable than a guy like Lance Ball.

Comment

Hester is probably the best option right now. That being said, we don't really ever use a FB outside of a few snaps a game. The threat of Thomas-Decker-Welker-Tamme on the field at one time does far more for our run game than a FB ever could.

Comment

Peyton Manning's offense has never featured a fullback. Probably won't start this year.

3rd and 1 is called "throw the ball to your TE" in this offense.

Comment

Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                Peyton Manning's offense has never featured a fullback. Probably won't start this year.

3rd and 1 is called "throw the ball to your TE" in this offense.
                3rd and 1 is called spread the field with DT and Decker out wide, Welker in the slot, Dreessen at TE, and Ball at RB, and give yourself a wealth of options. Throw an out to Welker. Have Welker work the middle of the field. Throw a screen to Welker. Run Ball. Screen to Ball. PA deep shot to DT. Screen to DT. Throw short to Decker. Throw intermediate to Decker. Throw short to Dreessen.

WOW this offense is gonna be scary!
                Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

I understand we only use a traditional Fullback in so many circumstances but there is still the need. Tamme and Dressen neither of them scare me in this role. Unrein really guys? I think it comes down to Hester, Green or Fannin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheel23 View Post
                    I understand we only use a traditional Fullback in so many circumstances but there is still the need. Tamme and Dressen neither of them scare me in this role. Unrein really guys? I think it comes down to Hester, Green or Fannin.
                    I'm just going to say this but it may be tough for unrein to even make the team this year
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      I'm just going to say this but it may be tough for unrein to even make the team this year
                      You could be right. There are going to be some serious camp battles for our front four spots. Knighton, Vickerson, and Williams are all locks at DT. Plus Wolfe, Ayers, and Jackson can play there in certain situations. Beal and Smith are high upside DE's, if Smith doesn't start on the PUP list there is no way you can sneak him onto the practice squad. Should be very interesting.

Comment

I read that Fannin was taking snaps with the third team offense at RB. It's going to interesting to see what happens when Mcgahee and Moreno get on the field.

Comment

Hester played a lot of FB for the Chargers, Virgil has played H Back for Denver before.

It's not a position utilized frequently, so having those two guys should be plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                            Hester played a lot of FB for the Chargers, Virgil has played H Back for Denver before.

It's not a position utilized frequently, so having those two guys should be plenty.
                            I think Virgil could be efficient. I like Hester but he is in no way a lock to make the team.

Comment

how olds Kyle Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                                how olds Kyle Johnson?
                                Younger than Charles Woodson. 34.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X