Montee Ball: Born to be a Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montee Ball: Born to be a Bronco

Last edited by one5beast; 05-19-2013, 10:16 AM.

I think we will see the return of the Mile High Salute for a number of years. People always want it back and in the last two years with Mcgahee it has returned a bit. However with Montee Ball he will bring it back as the thing to do when one of the Broncos players scores a Touchdown. So happy he has a love and passion for the Broncos already, and it is genuine. It will make it so much easy for him to actually want to give everything to help the team win. Love the pick.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 05-18-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      I think we will see the return of the Mile High Salute for a number of years. People always want it back and in the last two years with Mcgahee it has returned a bit. However with Montee Ball he will bring it back as the thing to do when one of the Broncos players scores a Touchdown. So happy he has a love and passion for the Broncos already, and it is genuine. It will make it so much easy for him to actually want to give everything to help the team win. Love the pick.
      Second this...

He is a perfect fit imo

Comment

If Ball brings back the Mile High Salute he will become the fan favorite so fast it isn't even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          If Ball brings back the Mile High Salute he will become the fan favorite so fast it isn't even funny.
          I think John is right in that he will...which would be awesome

Comment

I wonder if Montee Ball will make some HoF voters look back over TD. Especially with Elway saying Ball reminds him of TD

Comment

If Ball is 75% the runner his idol was we will all be very happy. And we get back the Mile High Salute, to boot.......
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I think it is really cool that things have worked out like this for Montee...he gets to live the dream that all young football fans have....to grow up and play in the NFL for your favorite team!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                  I think it is really cool that things have worked out like this for Montee...he gets to live the dream that all young football fans have....to grow up and play in the NFL for your favorite team!!
                  Thought the same...how awesome is that?? At the position you always wanted too

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                    Thought the same...how awesome is that?? At the position you always wanted too
                    That's right #24, I expect you to be a corner drafted by Denver in the not so far future. Don't disappoint me!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQVgEIMKr0U

just going to leave this here

Comment

I love this kid.

Man crush
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Alright, I have always worn the orange shades and after a few tough years, seeing our proud franchise take strides back to greatness.

To see a young man chase his dreams and achieve them is priceless. I'm so excited that he is with us and I hope this enthusiasm continues as he develops.

Let's hope that 38 helps the team achieve the goal of a Super Bowl title and he wins a ROY.

sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

There is no one that I'm more excited about seeing play next year than Montee. I already have a huge man crush on him haha. I also love the fact that he picked #38, it's going to be awesome to see that number carrying the rock again, as did Mike Anderson - a personal all-time favorite of mine. It's funny that #38 is a combination of Montee's college number and his idol's number.
                            2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

In the last photo he looks exactly like Mike Anderson
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X