Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One surprise player to make our final roster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One surprise player to make our final roster.

I'll start. Mario Fannin. I feel he is ready and hopefully will stay healthy this pre season. I always liked the way he ran in college and I remember last year in pre season, the coaches loved his work ethic and his power. There's a reason why they kept him around so long and I hope this year he proves it. If he stays healthy, (and that's a big IF) I feel he will make our opening season roster. Any takers or other players you think will surprise us all and be on the roster come game 1?

Id be surprised if I made the roster, but then again, anything is possible
    sigpic

Comment

Fannin seems to be popular here on the boards. I'd like to see him make the team, but idk we are really deep at RB right now.

Comment

I'll take Fannin as well...I've been pulling for him since we got him

And they must like something if they haven't cut him yet...seriously think about it, how often does a team keep a player who's had two season ending injuries early in camp who they picked up as a UDFA...think about it

Comment

Right!!!!!!

Comment

I am going to say Gerell Robinson. 6'4" 222lbs WR

40-yard dash 4.62 seconds, with a 35-1/2" vertical leap. We drafted him and he spent a year on the practice squad for the Cards and came back. I think the Broncos like his size and if he has improved he may make the team especially if he can play special teams.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
              I am going to say Gerell Robinson. 6'4" 222lbs WR

40-yard dash 4.62 seconds, with a 35-1/2" vertical leap. We drafted him and he spent a year on the practice squad for the Cards and came back. I think the Broncos like his size and if he has improved he may make the team especially if he can play special teams.
              I don't think he's an ideal special teamer at all n not really a Manning type WR

imo...but I think if he sticks around until Brock/Dysert he'll have success then

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                I don't think he's an ideal special teamer at all n not really a Manning type WR

imo...but I think if he sticks around until Brock/Dysert he'll have success then
                I think he would be a good back up for DT if he were ever to get hurt. He is big and if he has worked on his routes and timing than I think he might fit in well with Manning.
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I think Manase Foketi might be able to get onto the 53.

Comment

Jeremy Beal?

I think he will have to take Quanterus Smith's spot and then Smith would go to the PS.

Last season:

Elvis Dumervil DE
                    Robert Ayers DE
                    Malik Jackson DE/DT
                    Derek Wolfe DT/DE
                    Justin Bannan DT
                    Sealver Siliga DT
                    Mitch Unrein DT
                    Kevin Vickerson DT

Sylvester Williams and Terrance Knighton replace Bannan and Siliga. Either Beal or Smith replaces Dumervil. Shaun Phillips might take a LB spot as Miller's backup and situational DE.

An alternate version with less DTs in 2013 would be:

Kevin Vickerson DT
                    Sylvester Williams DT
                    Terrance Knighton DT
                    Derek Wolfe DE/DT
                    Robert Ayers DE
                    Malik Jackson DE
                    Jeremy Beal DE
                    Quanterus Smith DE
                    sigpic

Comment

Jeremy Beal at LDE

Comment

Champ Bailey will be a surprise imo. Will have his work cut out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Surprise what?

I too think Champ's gna work harder now than in awhile but what kind of surprise?

Comment

Fannin is boo boo, and we have 5 backs that would make it over him.

I'll go ahead and say Sealver Silga, DT.
                            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Champ will be a surprise to make the team? What are you smokin
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X