Power Ranked #1 by CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Ranked #1 by CBS

According to an internet article, the Denver Broncos are at the top of the Power ranks. This is welcome news. This doesn't negate the necessity for hard work and team work, but it shows the depth and talent on our roster this season. The only real concern expressed in the article was with the pass rush after the loss of Dumerville. I am most looking forward to seeing our secondary squad. This is my favorite squad this season. Our one possible weakness is of course our defensive line. The linebackers will be busy this season. But I am confident the entire team will be above par by mid-season.

I remember when most of us were complaining we never got any respect. I guess there will be no more flying under the radar. My, how things change.

Comment

I have never looked more forward to Broncos season than I have this offseason. (Yes, even more than last offseason after signing Manning)

We have a proven elite QB, Wes Welker won't be haunting us anymore as he plays for the good guys now, we still have a talented defense, and we're coming off a 13-3 year.

Season needs to come.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        I have never looked more forward to Broncos season than I have this offseason. (Yes, even more than last offseason after signing Manning)

We have a proven elite QB, Wes Welker won't be haunting us anymore as he plays for the good guys now, we still have a talented defense, and we're coming off a 13-3 year.

Season needs to come.
        Gotta stay healthy!!!
        [sigpic

Comment

Not too surprised. Us, the 49ers and Seahawks are the preseason favorites, and with 2/3 of those teams being in the same division, it's easier to put the outsider at the top.

Let's hope we finish in the power rankings where we start :cheer:
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

This is what happens when you have a world class offense and guys like Von and Champ on the defense. People start taking notice of you and you become hard to ignore.

That said I don't like being up top this early....I'd rather surprise them all then be a media favorite...
            sigpic

Comment

am I the only one who thinks the SeaHags will go 7-9?

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                You be crazy brah.....
                sigpic

Comment

No, you're not.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Nahh I can see the SeaAdderal Seahawks have a bit of a flop record. Doubt it happens but I can see it happening.

Superbowl this year boys!

Comment

I never buy into power rankings no matter where they come from. I like the draft picks, like the free agents picked up. I'm confident that we will have a decent season, just hoping for a better showing when it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by xftballfanx View Post
                        I never buy into power rankings no matter where they come from. I like the draft picks, like the free agents picked up. I'm confident that we will have a decent season, just hoping for a better showing when it matters.
                        Right on the money. Cant put it any better.

I do not care where we are ranked in paper until we get the job done. If Ravens could win SB last year, anyone could.

Comment

You can already mark down their 8 home games. They're unstoppable at home with the only real 12th man in the league. Their defense and run game is why they are ranked so high then add in maybe the only other front 7 better then ours
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

Season needs to come.
                            It's been long time coming getting ranked #1 pre season favorites. Super Bowl or bust for 2013.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll say 9-7 or 10-6.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X