X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBeWriteGood
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    am I the only one who thinks the SeaHags will go 7-9?
    Really will be interesting to see if Wilson can duplicate the rookie campaign. My guess is he pulls a Cam and takes a step back.

But dat defense...that'll keep them in games. A top 3 D-line, a top 3 secondary and a pretty dang good group of linebackers, too.

Leave a comment:

• Horse Face
    replied
    Originally posted by carteryuuup View Post
    only real 12th man in the league? Have you never been to a game in Denver, gets pretty crazy
    Yes, the Hawks have the only real 12th man. Sure, SA Field can get rockin, but the fans in Seattle have caused seismic activity: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=6008462

Also, the fans have contributed to the most false starts in the NFL since 2005: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/...to-new-levels/

Undeniable.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I actually would go out on a limb and say that they and the niners split the division. I think Russel Wilson is only going to get better this year and I think they are going to turn some heads.
    Russel Wilson has so much going for him. Watching him just drive it on the Bears to win it, that was pretty much all him. then he nearly did it again against the Falcons in the playoffs.

As long as he's got Lynch, he's gonna have a ton of room to operate. I think he'll play at a high level again, kid has a great work ethic as well.

Leave a comment:

• carteryuuup
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    You can already mark down their 8 home games. They're unstoppable at home with the only real 12th man in the league. Their defense and run game is why they are ranked so high then add in maybe the only other front 7 better then ours
    only real 12th man in the league? Have you never been to a game in Denver, gets pretty crazy

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Crabtree's injury is a great example of why this ranking means absolutely nothing at this point. We will need a lot of luck to stay as healthy as we were last year late in the season.

That said, I think we're gonna get lucky
    Yea the one thing I like about our team when looking at it is we have a great amount of depth at almost every position. We can weather a few injuries but the healthier the better obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    I actually would go out on a limb and say that they and the niners split the division. I think Russel Wilson is only going to get better this year and I think they are going to turn some heads.
    Crabtree's injury is a great example of why this ranking means absolutely nothing at this point. We will need a lot of luck to stay as healthy as we were last year late in the season.

That said, I think we're gonna get lucky

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    This is what happens when you have a world class offense and guys like Von and Champ on the defense. People start taking notice of you and you become hard to ignore.

That said I don't like being up top this early....I'd rather surprise them all then be a media favorite...
    Why? It's never really a surprise when all 32 teams get such thorough coverage. A team with Peyton Manning will never "fly under the radar," by the way. Being on top of a meaningless poll early doesn't matter anyway. It has no effect on how the season will go.

Russel Wilson will also face defenses who have a year's worth of film on him. He won't really be able to surprise anyone with his ability anymore. Keep in mind, it's extremely rare that players "just get better." I think he, Luck, and RGIII will face much stiffer times in year 2. It's after that we find out what they are made of.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Shaun Phillips is a monster. I think Ayers will step up, and with our interior big-men, not to mention the improvements we've made to our secondary... I don't think we will miss DOOM as much as everyone thinks. At least, I hope not

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
    I despise them but unless something happens to Marshawn Lynch, they'll steamroll more then a few teams again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    I despise them but unless something happens to Marshawn Lynch, they'll steamroll more then a few teams again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I'll say 9-7 or 10-6.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I have never looked more forward to Broncos season than I have this offseason. (Yes, even more than last offseason after signing Manning)

We have a proven elite QB, Wes Welker won't be haunting us anymore as he plays for the good guys now, we still have a talented defense, and we're coming off a 13-3 year.

Season needs to come.
    It's been long time coming getting ranked #1 pre season favorites. Super Bowl or bust for 2013.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    You can already mark down their 8 home games. They're unstoppable at home with the only real 12th man in the league. Their defense and run game is why they are ranked so high then add in maybe the only other front 7 better then ours

Leave a comment:

• ManningForLife
    replied
    Originally posted by xftballfanx View Post
    I never buy into power rankings no matter where they come from. I like the draft picks, like the free agents picked up. I'm confident that we will have a decent season, just hoping for a better showing when it matters.
    Right on the money. Cant put it any better.

I do not care where we are ranked in paper until we get the job done. If Ravens could win SB last year, anyone could.

Leave a comment:

• xftballfanx
    replied
    I never buy into power rankings no matter where they come from. I like the draft picks, like the free agents picked up. I'm confident that we will have a decent season, just hoping for a better showing when it matters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X