Apparently we waived Mario Fannin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently we waived Mario Fannin

I know some of us had high hope for the guy but apparently we waived him today... Sucks but he could never stay healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/transactions

I'm not too surprised, he has never really shown the ability to be a good RB, whether injuries or being behind Dyer at Auburn, he just hasn't shown a ton of promise.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Yeah, whatever. Next...

Comment

Good luck to Fannin in the future. Bad injuries always struck him when he needed to stay healthy the most.

And Blake Gideon is on reserve/retired?
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

That sucks. He had a lot of potential athletically speaking. Hopefully he gets a good break in the future.

Comment

Tough to keep around if they're always injured. Moreno is near that point as well.

sigpic

Comment

Feel for him...not too surprised, two major knee injuries is hard to overcome

Good luck in the future man

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
                Tough to keep around if they're always injured. Moreno is near that point as well.
                Lol not really close at all
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  Lol not really close at all
                  oh...yes he is, imo. He was on the bubble last year and is owed a big club option next season. He is one injury away from being cut, if he even makes the team this season, imo.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    oh...yes he is, imo. He was on the bubble last year and is owed a big club option next season. He is one injury away from being cut, if he even makes the team this season, imo.
                    That's just cause you don't like him, I see him as our starter and the only reason that we have brought in RB is because of Morenos injury history not because of his talent. Moreno showed last year that he still is extremely talented
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      That's just cause you don't like him, I see him as our starter and the only reason that we have brought in RB is because of Morenos injury history not because of his talent. Moreno showed last year that he still is extremely talented
                      Yes, he showed talent last year. However, he also showed that he can't be counted on
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Thank god. Now I don't have to tell posters over and over and over and over and over again, that fannin is not good and sucks. That he had one good play in tc and runs like a scared girl.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Yes, he showed talent last year. However, he also showed that he can't be counted on

Really, I thought he showed he could be counted on for like 6 games?
                          So far:
                          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                            I'm not too surprised, he has never really shown the ability to be a good RB, whether injuries or being behind Dyer at Auburn, he just hasn't shown a ton of promise.
                            More reps for M Ball and CJ,that's fine with me.

Comment

It looks like the Broncos were ready to replace Gideon with Woodson, just waiting for Woodson's decision. So, today they officially designated Gideon as reserve/retired. Now they have to sign two guys to fill the roster. I don't know if they will add a RB because there are 7 RBs on the roster, but they will probably add a FS.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X