Apparently we waived Mario Fannin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    That's just cause you don't like him, I see him as our starter and the only reason that we have brought in RB is because of Morenos injury history not because of his talent. Moreno showed last year that he still is extremely talented
    He is in no way "extremely talented" ...he's a good versatile back when healthy

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      Really, I thought he showed he could be counted on for like 6 games?
      Oh, 6 games? That's great for a RB that was drafted in the first round. Where was he in the PO game, when they needed him most?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I'm not tripping about Woodson. I wanted him no doubt but if we really want a strong safety for depth we could sign Kerry Rhodes.

Comment

Knee must be done to get waived this early. Good luck to him in the future but the end is probably here for his NFL career
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Looks like those injuries of his were to severe to get back to form. Who we bringing in his place?

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if his career is over. Torn acl n then Achilles is brutal

Comment

Robbie Rouse just got waived. Could potentially come in and compete as a camp body at RB. That's the only absurdly cheap guy out there I can think of. Most others call for the vet minimum. We must have had 2 guys in mind already though. Ain't no reason to cut someone for the heck of it this early

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Oh, 6 games? That's great for a RB that was drafted in the first round. Where was he in the PO game, when they needed him most?
                  The same place that champ bailey, rahim Moore, tony carter, mike McCoy, John fox and Peyton manning were, when we needed them most.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Our backfield is crowded, this makes some space, and gives Ball and Hillman much needed reps.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                      The same place that champ bailey, rahim Moore, tony carter, mike McCoy, John fox and Peyton manning were, when we needed them most.
                      They all were there in the 'arena' . What they did, different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                        Looks like those injuries of his were to severe to get back to form. Who we bringing in his place?
                        Yeah feel for him. The guy looked ripped but looks like too fragile.

Comment

Fannin had potential but he must of never recovered. Beanie wells would be the RB I'd like to see brought in. He's only 24 and runs with good power.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                            Lol not really close at all
                            Well seeing that he's not yet cleared to practice and he's had issues with staying on the field. It's not hard to picture.

After all he was inactive for a majority of the season and it took an injury to willis to get him back on the field.

The guy is one more injury and it seems like one more costly fumble for the team to let him loose. He lucked out last year now he's gonna have to compete against willis and ball.

For me it just doesn't look good for him. More power to him if he can pull it off though.

sigpic

Comment

Thank God. Good luck to him in whatever he does. I really never understood the love some people around him had towards him. He showed absolutely nothing in college and didn't do anything spectacular, besides injuring himself, in the two training-camps he was here.

My guess is they'll cut Jeremiah Johnson due to not being elegible for practice squad, keep Hester as the FB/HB/ST player, and keep CJ Anderson in the PS.

Comment

I feel for him those injury's suck. I wish him all the best.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X