Apparently we waived Mario Fannin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarheel23 View Post
    Fannin had potential but he must of never recovered. Beanie wells would be the RB I'd like to see brought in. He's only 24 and runs with good power.
    Beanie has never in his entire career, college or pro has been healthy. Pass! Lets get some of our young guys a shot in JJ and anderson
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
      Well seeing that he's not yet cleared to practice and he's had issues with staying on the field. It's not hard to picture.

After all he was inactive for a majority of the season and it took an injury to willis to get him back on the field.

The guy is one more injury and it seems like one more costly fumble for the team to let him loose. He lucked out last year now he's gonna have to compete against willis and ball.

For me it just doesn't look good for him. More power to him if he can pull it off though.
      I don't think Willis is on the team come June 2nd not after Moreno came in and played really really well at the end of the season. Willis has maybe one year left in him and Moreno has a lot more, that alone tips the scale towards knowmo. Fannin can't make it out of camp without a serious injury and yes Moreno has had his injuries but every RB has had injuries, Moreno showed talent last to run with vision, power and elusiveness. It would be a mistake to cut the younger option at rb
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        Beanie has never in his entire career, college or pro has been healthy. Pass! Lets get some of our young guys a shot in JJ and anderson
        09 he played 16 games. 2010 he played 13 and 2011 he played 14. Last year was the first year he played less than ten games. To use him as a power runner in certain situations would not be a bad idea.

Comment

Really don't understand people rejoicing. Very immature

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
            Really don't understand people rejoicing. Very immature
            What does maturity have to do with anything like that?

I didn't rejoice, but I'll take their side in preparation of the "Lance Ball is Cut" thread

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              What does maturity have to do with anything like that?

I didn't rejoice, but I'll take their side in preparation of the "Lance Ball is Cut" thread
              Rejoicing that a guy is cut following two severe injuries is insensitive at best

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                Rejoicing that a guy is cut following two severe injuries is insensitive at best
                There we go. I like that description a little more. Unsympathetic would be another good one.

Comment

Broncos transactions have disappeared from the page

Comment

Sounds like we are making some space for moves
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                    X