Tom Nalen added to Ring of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Nalen added to Ring of Fame

Just saw Nalen will be added to the Denver Broncos Ring of Fame. Announced by Denver Broncos on twitter.

Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen will be placed into the team's Ring of Fame on Sept. 29 when Denver plays... fb.me/1AV5Q5Wxm

He deserves it. Guy was tough as nails and a huge part of our run game for years. I'll never forget him playing the Lions with a torn pectoral muscle, how many lineman can do that?
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      He deserves it. Guy was tough as nails and a huge part of our run game for years. I'll never forget him playing the Lions with a torn pectoral muscle, how many lineman can do that?
      Absolutely. Was fun watching those guys change what it was to play on the offensive line.

Comment

This is an excellent thread! So glad to see this! to the anchor of an OL that was amazing!
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Well Deserved!!
          sigpic

Comment

This is really awesome. He is a fan favorite. Which is crazy for an O-lineman.

He was great gritty mean strong all the good things you want from a center.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Yeaaaa Tommyyy!!!

Comment

I'm happy to hear this. It's hard to be an offensive lineman and get any recognition, much less ring of fame recognition.
                sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Congrats Tommy!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

One of the most underrated centers of all time. Can't wait to see him be inducted into the ring of fame. I hope he makes it to Canton one day, he definitely deserves it.

Comment

He's one of my favorite Broncos, probably the best lineman we've had if not top 3. It is well deserved and I'd go as far to say he even deserves the Hall Of Fame. But it's a rarity for a lineman to get there... especially one that played for Denver.

I remember him, Casey, Ben, and the others. Aka the Silent guards. Avoiding the media at all times.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I hope he grows his mane back out for the induction, it's weird seeing him without hair now

Comment

Awesome! Well deserved honor for one of the best O lineman this team has ever had.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was super excited to hear about this. Pretty much everyone on that O Line was fantastic, but Tommy was the center post that kept them together. That and I have always liked how that O Line as good as they were didn't talk smack or at all for that matter (I think Nalen was a big reason they did this) just showed up and worked hard. Couple that with the fact that he is still living in Denver being awesome and I couldn't be happier with their selection.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know what would be cool. He shows up says no cameras, just to joke about how he and the others didn't talk to the media.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X