X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey 53 on Top 100

Weak...

Outside of 2 games he shut it down...props to him for being on it tho

This year's gonna be a great one, let's get em that ring!
    Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 05-23-2013, 10:01 PM.

53 ain't bad at all. I have a problem with Russell Wilson being over him, though, but that's expected considering their positions.

53 means he's a top 2 player on a given better than average team, seems right at this point.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I have a problem with Jason Pierre Paul at 53. What a joke
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno me personally I'm not so sold on champ anymore (I know blasphemy I've got my flame retardant suite on) I wouldn't put him that high, maybe 65ish or 70.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I dunno me personally I'm not so sold on champ anymore (I know blasphemy I've got my flame retardant suite on) I wouldn't put him that high, maybe 65ish or 70.
          I don't know if I would even put him in the top 100. He is living off an old rep that he hasn't lived up to in a long time.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            I don't know if I would even put him in the top 100. He is living off an old rep that he hasn't lived up to in a long time.
            I agree with you completely I just wasn't going to take it that far because I didn't want a rage war from those that still cling to the belief that champ is a top 5 corner in this league...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I agree with you completely I just wasn't going to take it that far because I didn't want a rage war from those that still cling to the belief that champ is a top 5 corner in this league...
              He's not a top five anymore but still is grading out as a top 10
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

He lived up to the rep for about 15 games.

Edit: and several corners like Jennings, Tillman, and Rogers still say Champ is THE best. So out of the top 100 is foolish without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                  He lived up to the rep for about 15 games.
                  no way. He wasn't even top 5 at his position.
                  sigpic

Comment

no way. He wasn't even top 5 at his position.
                    Based on those games he was top 5 easily, argument for top 3. How many corners started all 16 games and gave up ONE regular season touchdown? Bet it's less than 5.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                      Based on those games he was top 5 easily, argument for top 3. How many corners started all 16 games and gave up ONE regular season touchdown? Bet it's less than 5.
                      Tillman, Jennings, Sherman....off the top of my head all outplayed Champ by a mile. Champ is an aging, once great player, who lives off his past glory.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tillman, Jennings, Sherman....off the top of my head all outplayed Champ by a mile. Champ is an aging, once great player, who lives off his past glory.
                        lol, you must be joking.

Every week he takes on #1 receivers and does a terrific job. He is vital to our D.

Comment

It's awesome that Bailey ranked higher than Allen did. I was starting to worry that he wouldn't make the list.
                          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

yeah SB2010 you really have no idea what you're talking about.

gives up 1 touchdown THE ENTIRE REGULAR SEASON and he isn't top 5 at his position??

AND how he play's in the run game???

You sir, are sorely sorely mistaken.

Comment

It's hard to discuss things with hero worshippers. If he was so good at his position, why so much talk of him switching to safety? Champ is not the player he was 5 years ago. I think that will become abundantly clear this season but i know there is nothing anyone can say that would make some of you even consider the possibility.

As far as #of tds allowed, how many redzone targets did he have? Is that the only measure of a CB?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X