Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player's development are you most excited about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which player's development are you most excited about?

Pretty simple question, who do you think takes the biggest jump in their game next season? Or who are you most excited about watching play next season?

For me, I'm going to say Ronnie Hillman. He may not start, but adding up to 15 pounds of muscle (and it's very visable), he'll finally give us that dynamic, quick playmaker out of the backfield that we have lacked for some time. Between Hillman and Montee (who is the player I'm most excited about watching), will give us a solid 1-2 punch for many years.

On the defensive side, I'm going with Chris Harris. He may very well be the best nickel corner in the game already, but I think he takes the next step forward and becomes a top-5 corner in the league. He has the drive and the passion to be that guy and obviously, the talent.

So anyways, who do you guys got?
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Peyton Manning.

He said he still was rehabbing at the end of last year and never thought he'd come that far along.

Fast forward a year later, and I'm excited to see where his arm is at.

As far as the younger guys, probably Wolfe.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

For me, I can't wait to see how Montee Ball does in this offense, hopefully he can take some heat off Manning. He seems like an awesome dude as well. On defense, I hope Derek Wolfe makes a big jump, getting 10+ sacks and lots of pressure, he played awesome last year too. Good shout with Chris Harris, hopefully he can continue to move towards being the lock-down corner for us.

Comment

Sly for sure. Also excited to see what Holiday does this year.

Comment

I can't name one, but I'll give three names.

Derek Wolfe

Chris Harris

Rahim Moore
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by Mosk View Post
            Pretty simple question, who do you think takes the biggest jump in their game next season? Or who are you most excited about watching play next season?

For me, I'm going to say Ronnie Hillman. He may not start, but adding up to 15 pounds of muscle (and it's very visable), he'll finally give us that dynamic, quick playmaker out of the backfield that we have lacked for some time. Between Hillman and Montee (who is the player I'm most excited about watching), will give us a solid 1-2 punch for many years.

On the defensive side, I'm going with Chris Harris. He may very well be the best nickel corner in the game already, but I think he takes the next step forward and becomes a top-5 corner in the league. He has the drive and the passion to be that guy and obviously, the talent.

So anyways, who do you guys got?
            I'm with you on all of the above :thumb: But...How can you not be excited about Wolfe and Williams (The Doublya Double Yoo Effs) getting in Flacco's grille!!! Vonnie Football and Ayers/Phillips are going to corral and W/W are going to steamroll. Speaking of which, I am looking forward to Ayers coming out party as well. In general, I'm Excited about what might be a #1 Defense. Get Champ his ring already.
            [sigpic

Comment

Nate Irving - I wanna see the college Nate Irving

When you see images from when he was in college he looks so mean.

But with the Broncos......

Comment

Nate Irving and Julius Thomas.

Comment

I want to see them all play well but most likely they are gonna tear this league up but Im really excited to how much better Von Miller will be because you know he aint slowing down...! As for rookies, I want to Quanterus Smith flash some greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                    Nate Irving - I wanna see the college Nate Irving

When you see images from when he was in college he looks so mean.

But with the Broncos......

Yeah he's awaiting to emerge. I hope he gets mad and mean but plays with a level head. Kinda like Ray Lewis but know one is Ray.

Comment

I think Chirs Harris is going to be something very special in league.... can't wait to see more out of him this year as he grows and improves............
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Ronnie Hillman and Nate Irving

Comment

On offense: Ronnie Hillman, Orlando Franklin & Virgil Green

On defense: Chris Harris, Derek Wolfe & Omar Bolden
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Peyton Manning.

He said he still was rehabbing at the end of last year and never thought he'd come that far along.

Fast forward a year later, and I'm excited to see where his arm is at.

As far as the younger guys, probably Wolfe.
                            I agree with all of the above. I'm amazed at how well Wolfe played last year as a rookie. Considering his determination and reputed work ethic I think it's fair to assume improvement is coming this year.

I am also hoping to see Hillman improve.

I'm eager to see what Miller does this year. His coaches say he can improve, but I don't see how that's possible.

I also think we could possibly see an even better year from DT.

I'm eagerly anticipating Ball carrying the rock. I think we have finally found our franchise back for the next 5 or 6 years.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Danny Trevathan and Julius Thomas those are the ones from offense and defense and Holiday on ST.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X