Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player's development are you most excited about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think ayers, Wolfe, Irving and Quinton carter are the most exciting to see on defense while I'm I think hillman will step up into the starter at RB and excited to see DT development
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Derek Wolfe. I think he could emerge as a Pro Bowler this year, fingers crossed he does. So many players I could list for this one.

Comment

I want to see all of our rookies. I would love to see how Cromartie will play. Rahim Moore sounds like he is hungry to improve as well. Best of luck.

Comment

Montee Irving and Sly.

Comment

Players I expect to make a big jump in performance: Robert Ayers, Derek Wolfe, Kevin Vickerson, Nate Irving, Ronnie Hillman and Rahim Moore. Possibly Quinteb Carter if his knee isn't troubled.

Comment

Wolfe, Ayers, Vickerson, and Sylvester Williams. I'm excited to see how we fare with the loss of Dumervil. I believe we will be just fine.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Robery Ayers. I have been rooting for him since he was drafted. Do or die time. I think He and Wolfe could be a crazy good set of ends.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Robery Ayers. I have been rooting for him since he was drafted. Do or die time. I think He and Wolfe could be a crazy good set of ends.
                  Ayers quietly had a good year last year. Several times a game he dominates the lineman across from him in the run game and pass game. I fully expect him to put a great season up and will be resigned in the offseason
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Mostly Irving. If he can step up and fill the MLB position as hoped, that obviously would be huge for us.

Hillman
                    Trevathan
                    Wolfe
                    Malik Jackson

...are a few others I'm most excited about seeing to continue to develop and play some bigger roles for us. :fingerscrossed:

Comment

I'm almost positive Chris Harris is going to go from very good to superstar this year. Maybe even better than Champ by the end of the year.

Comment

Returning offense - DT I expect him to be on All Pro team this year. Know the word "development" may imply not this good already but this is then returning offensive player we will see explode into a dominant weapon this year

Returning defense - Wolfe. He has the motor now time for him to take the next step up

New offense - Ball. Elway and CO have a plan and this guy is a huge part of it IMO

New defense - like many others I am looking at our first pick Sly

Dark horse - Stevie Johnson. If this guy can bring his game up to the NFL level then we will have a playmaker that we need at LB
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Tavarres King.

He had some consistency issues when he was at Georgia, but when he was on his game, he would put up some monster numbers. I think that with the attention that our other receivers will draw, if he's got his head on straight, he'll be a guy who could really expose a defense.
                          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                          Adopted By:
                          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                          Broncbeat

Comment

By far Rahim Moore. He made a huge turn around last season alone. Granted he gets the grunt of a lot of the blame against Balti.

If the kid's drive and determination push him to improve just as much this offseason as it did the last.. look out. He can be a break out star come the end of the year

Comment

Great list guys! From top to bottom, I undoubtedly feel very confident in our squad this season. I'm so stoked!
                              2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X