DT Highlights from last season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Highlights from last season

Thought this was a pretty good watch and sound track.

Check out the one handed catches around 3:34 and 4:25

such a great season...great highlight video DT is a beast

Comment

Great watch! Just a tid bit as to why he's one of the best in the game right now. Just watch his body control, feet awareness, and how he attacks the pass to make the reception. He does an excellent job at putting his body the the best place to make the play on the ball. And when he's in the EZ, he's got the feet of a ballerina! A real "twinkle toes", no matter how difficult the catch, is he completes it, it's 6pts.
      #swapping

Comment

He's a mismatch for any db.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          He's a mismatch for any db.
          Took the self-proclaimed "best DB in the league" Revis to the house for one in his Rookie year! I would love to see the TC battles between he and Champ. The closed practice ones!
          #swapping

Comment

DT's technique has improved exponentially but he hasn't had the same aggressiveness that he showed his rookie season when nobody could bring him down. If he gets back to the mindset that he's not going to get injured, wow.

Comment

OTA update video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQL5Zn1z1XU

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks

Comment

Thanks, I enjoyed that. :thumb:
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Excited to watch Brock in preseason this year after the glowing comments.

Comment

Good news!
                      QBS - Peyton stonger, Oz throwin lazers, Dysert developmental but good pick
                      RBs- Montee and Hillman -power and speed, Lance ball -sp teams, either McGahee or Moreno out - which one is it?
                      WR - Welker incredible, DT at completely diff level, Deck good, Trav King good chance of being 4th WR

Defense - could be better than Dumberville team
                      Woodward - should step up even more
                      possibly bringing back Koppen?

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        Good news!
                        QBS - Peyton stonger, Oz throwin lazers, Dysert developmental but good pick
                        RBs- Montee and Hillman -power and speed, Lance ball -sp teams, either McGahee or Moreno out - which one is it?
                        WR - Welker incredible, DT at completely diff level, Deck good, Trav King good chance of being 4th WR

Defense - could be better than Dumberville team
                        Woodward - should step up even more
                        possibly bringing back Koppen?
                        I think Lance Ball could be out, with Jacob Hester taking his place. In my opinion, Hester is a better overall player than L. Ball, and he plays special teams--the one thing that seems to have kept L. Ball on the roster.

Comment

Which 2013 Bronco Opponents Will Be Stronger, Weaker?

Stronger:
                          Chiefs - can't be worse
                          Chargers - Freeney, Molls, Te'o, McCoy spell slight improvement
                          Texans - keep improving every year
                          Indianapolis
                          Giants
                          Redskins
                          Eagles

Weaker:
                          Patriots - receiving corps gone
                          Ravens - too many losses on defense
                          Raiders - too many losses on D-Line
                          Cowboys
                          Jacksonville
                          Tennessee

Comment

Chiefs - Injured players coming back, better QB
                            Chargers - Good draft, good pick ups in free agency. O-line still an issue. About the same if not a little better.
                            Texans -Stronger but schaub is a giant ? on how he plays
                            Indianapolis -Weaker, they had a stellar season and now a little let back I am guessing.
                            Giants - Same old same old.
                            Redskins - Better. injured players returning across the board.
                            Eagles - Could it get worse? Probably better but not by a lot.
                            Patriots - Always strong but there are a lot of losses & injuries in the recieving core
                            Ravens - better, ya I said it. i think they had a great off season.
                            Raiders - still bad. Nothing changes.
                            Cowboys - better. Ryan is gone 'nuff said
                            Jacksonville - Better---but by how much is questionable.
                            Tennessee - Better. Tough team this year I am guessing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Stronger:
                              Chiefs - Andy Reid and a better QB, they should be much improved
                              Chargers - Improved, but likely only slightly
                              Texans - If they can stay healthy they will be a contender again.
                              Colts- Young core, hopefully losing Arians won't be too bad for them.
                              Giants- Eli will have them back in the playoffs IMO.
                              Eagles- Chip Kelly
                              Cowboys- I actually think they are improved this year.
                              Titans- They made it a point to get a better line in front of their dynamic duo of CJ2k and Greene.

Weaker:
                              Patriots- I agree, Brady's weapons are looking thin.
                              Ravens- Again I agree they lost a lot.
                              Raiders- Just terrible.....
                              Jaguars- Bad... All bad.....
                              Redskins- I think they take a step back in a tough division.

Comment

Working...
                              X