X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sycick. Go Peyton!!!!!
    :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

Comment

Before you wake up in a cold wet spot, again. Where did they play the game in your dream. This years game in in Eli's backyard and the fix is already in. Just like last years Harbough family reunion the National Family League has set aside this years game for the first ever Brother playing against Brother Super Bowl. It's gonna be Cold as all get out but the lights should stay on the entire game. Given Peytons career record in cold frigid conditions and Fox's idea about what to do with 19 seconds left in regulation, you might want to hold off on the oysters until 2015. Thats the one in Santa Barbara (Actually its closer to San Jose) and It's the 50th Super Bowl. What better way for Peyton to sign off than to win the 50th bowl of all.
      Just sayin, Food for thought given todays "is what it is, whats done is done, and end of the day" society. Sometimes what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas. Sometimes it goes wherever you go and gets there first. Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by init2winit View Post
        Before you wake up in a cold wet spot, again. Where did they play the game in your dream. This years game in in Eli's backyard and the fix is already in. Just like last years Harbough family reunion the National Family League has set aside this years game for the first ever Brother playing against Brother Super Bowl. It's gonna be Cold as all get out but the lights should stay on the entire game. Given Peytons career record in cold frigid conditions and Fox's idea about what to do with 19 seconds left in regulation, you might want to hold off on the oysters until 2015. Thats the one in Santa Barbara (Actually its closer to San Jose) and It's the 50th Super Bowl. What better way for Peyton to sign off than to win the 50th bowl of all.
        Just sayin, Food for thought given todays "is what it is, whats done is done, and end of the day" society. Sometimes what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas. Sometimes it goes wherever you go and gets there first. Know what I mean?
        How about we talk when you are not hung over.

Comment

I had a nightmare that Peyton got released form the Colts and ended up in Denver. lol....like how wacky would that be?
          sigpic
          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
            How about we talk when you are not hung over.
            LOL outstanding idea. I'm scheduled for another clean day in Feb. 12 2017.
            If you bring enough Pizza for the whole family, I'll bring the Tumms and the beerverages.

Comment

Originally posted by init2winit View Post
              LOL outstanding idea. I'm scheduled for another clean day in Feb. 12 2017.
              If you bring enough Pizza for the whole family, I'll bring the Tumms and the beerverages.
              LOL good one man. That cracked me up.

Comment

Working...
              X