Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC is going to shine + more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkqOo-VOzzE

Get ready to watch this dude ball out. Philly had a bad scheme and used him poorly...we will not, our scheme is right in his strength, press man coverage...as DT said, it's so hard to beat this dude cleanly because he's so long, his hips are so great and his speed is tremendous, he can recover so easily it allows him to play you aggresively...he's already been locking it down in OTA's

Champ, DRC, and Harris is EASILY the BEST CB Trio in the NFL, hands down. I don't know how teams are gna be able to keep up with us, seriously. Champ's INT's are gna go up because they're going to have to try him more finally and with our offense, I see alot of teams getting blown out early, this is a damn all-star team in the making

GET READY to watch one of the most amazing seasons ever put on in the NFL, barring injury!!

Can't wait for the season!

As long as he is motivated and disciplined I think DRC will be an absolute stud. This is a really great situation for him and I hope he makes the most of it. If he does then I would love to see him become our number one whenever Champ hangs them up.

Comment

Disagree. We have the best or second best but if it's the best it's not easily.

Sherman, Browner, and Winfield is one hell of a trio as well.
      Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post

That's a damn good trio too but I'll take ours anyday easily

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          That's a damn good trio too but I'll take ours anyday easily
          Yeah Seattle is tough to beat. I think our corners are potentially better than theirs, but when you factor in the safeties I have to give an edge to the Seahawks.

Comment

I said corner trio not entire secondary ...

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
              I said corner trio not entire secondary ...
              I didn't mean to portray that you did. I agree with you that are top 3 are as good or better than theirs. I also think our depth behind them is very solid. Carter is inconsistent, but can be a difference maker. I also really like the potential of Webster and Bolden. Not to mention Jammer can shift back to corner if needed.

Comment

Yeah I was just being clear

Comment

It depends, Winfield was great in the Vikings cover 2 because he didn't have to run with WRs a whole lot. Seattle doesn't run a cover 2, they're going to have to be creative with Winfield, if they try to force him into man on WRs, he'll struggle a good bit.

Comment

I'm not that confident in our corners. Champ has lost a step although he is still a top 10 corner. Harris should be huge and DRC will be better than ever but I am worried about Champ. Sure he'll consistently shut guys down but I hope DRC gets the man to man coverages of the more athletic WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrushtime View Post
                      I'm not that confident in our corners. Champ has lost a step although he is still a top 10 corner. Harris should be huge and DRC will be better than ever but I am worried about Champ. Sure he'll consistently shut guys down but I hope DRC gets the man to man coverages of the more athletic WRs.
                      When you're worried that a slightly slowed down Champ Bailey might be your 3rd best corner, I think you're doing just fine

Comment

DRC has the length and speed to run with a lot of the other team's top deep threat

I dont trust Champ one on one on speedsters anymore, but he should be fine against possession receivers if we decide not to roll safety help his way

I can see us using DRC similar to how Rex Ryan used Cromartie when he had both him and Revis on the field together

Really looking forward to seeing our secondary in action this year
                        Hopefully Bolden or Webster can show something as well as we need to start thinking about who is gonna take Champ's spot in a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrushtime View Post
                          Your post doesn't make any sense

So the top ten corner is the only one you're worried about?

And DRC can run with anybody in this league easily

Comment

Much like Julius Thomas, I'll wait and see.

Unlike Julius, Cromartie played last year~ and he sucked. Say what you will about why he did, but until he plays well in games, I don't care. Julius Thomas and Kyle Orton have been Broncos practice superstars and have done nothing for the Broncos in the past, gotta see what he does in games.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              Much like Julius Thomas, I'll wait and see.

Unlike Julius, Cromartie played last year~ and he sucked. Say what you will about why he did, but until he plays well in games, I don't care. Julius Thomas and Kyle Orton have been Broncos practice superstars and have done nothing for the Broncos in the past, gotta see what he does in games.
                              Lol he did not suck last year...and Philly had him consistently playing off coverage on a garbage D and oh yeah they lined him up in the slot the year before (a 6'2 CB in the slot, genius)

You can revisit this thread midseason when he's dominating

Comment

Working...
                              X