Adam Gase > Mike McCoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Gase > Mike McCoy

I really like what I've seen from Gase as well as what I hear about our offense...I expect to be much happier with our playcalling than I have been the past few years (which isn't saying much), but I really like Gase's intelligence, confidence, and what I see as agressiveness offensively ...just another thing to be excited about this season!

Anyone else catch his interviews so far...I enjoy them more than any other coaches

The broncos instantly got better the day mccoy signed to be a charger.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

@UTKevinAcee: I hope Mike McCoy's game management is less timid than his media policy.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
        @UTKevinAcee: I hope Mike McCoy's game management is less timid than his media policy.
        Haha, funny thing is that guy's in for a letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
          Lolll unfortunately it's even more timid

I'd be SO PISSED if my team hired McCoy after what we've had to watch...SD is gna go from one extreme to another

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            I really like what I've seen from Gase as well as what I hear about our offense...I expect to be much happier with our playcalling than I have been the past few years (which isn't saying much), but I really like Gase's intelligence, confidence, and what I see as agressiveness offensively ...just another thing to be excited about this season!

Anyone else catch his interviews so far...I enjoy them more than any other coaches
            I was very disappointed when we decided to promote Gase over bringing in Wisenhunt as OC as I felt like he would just be a puppet to Fox and play calling wouldn't change a bit. But my impression on him is completely different now, I like his approach to how our offense is going to be run. And like you i enjoy his press conferances the most. Could easily see him taking over as HC once Fox retires.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighCrusher View Post
              I was very disappointed when we decided to promote Gase over bringing in Wisenhunt as OC as I felt like he would just be a puppet to Fox and play calling wouldn't change a bit. But my impression on him is completely different now, I like his approach to how our offense is going to be run. And like you i enjoy his press conferances the most. Could easily see him taking over as HC once Fox retires.
              Adam Gase comes from great teachings he learned his offensive philosophy from Mike Martz. Who based his offense of the late and great Don Coryell. I really expect great things from Gase and no I don't think he's just a puppet. Every great offensive mind had to start somewhere. On top of that I don't think Gase was brought in for Manning with the progress of Brock I think Gase was kept on to continue the progress of Oz.
              Last edited by Broncos2024; 06-07-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I agree. I am excited to see our up tempo offense and don't think Elway is going to let Fox keep Gase on a leash.

Comment

His interviews remind me of McDaniels. I think he'll do well as OC.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                    His interviews remind me of McDaniels. I think he'll do well as OC.
                    Funny how when u read fast things look, lol. at first glance all I saw was "Remind me of McDaniels". And instantly I had to dub take and actually READ what u wrote. Because for all that was wrong with McD, he is a pretty good OC.
                    #swapping

Comment

Can someone tell me how gase is automatically better then McCoy with out the broncos playing one game?

im a believer in I need to see it to believe it. Don't tell me show ME! At this point Gase has showed me......well the same as he showed you. NOTHING.

Don't get me wrong. Time will show who the better position coach is and I hope its Gase.

Comment

I'm waiting with cautious optimism for Gase. I like what he's saying now, but waiting until I see results. Good so far!

Comment

He talks a good talk, and has an aggressive approach. The question is; Can he put it together on the field? Gase does have a major advantage, he has Peyton Manning ! Manning will make Gase look good. The biggest positive with Gase is, he will probably be around for awhile. and that would be great for Osweller. Gase is after all a proven QB coach.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            Can someone tell me how gase is automatically better then McCoy with out the broncos playing one game?

im a believer in I need to see it to believe it. Don't tell me show ME! At this point Gase has showed me......well the same as he showed you. NOTHING.

Don't get me wrong. Time will show who the better position coach is and I hope its Gase.

Well if I'm not breaking my things on critical third downs, I'd say improvement.lol
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I'm excited about Gase but I still feel when it's make or break time, ie the end of the Bal playoff game, that Fox will make the call.

Comment

Working...
                              X