Does the journey matter anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
    His opinion (&/or opinionated nature) affects you only to the extent you allow. Since we are trying out "a little honesty", I think you'll agree that your life will be pretty much the same, regardless of whether he shares or disagrees with your opinion (& vice versa)
    Discussions on football forums rarely lead to life changing events. Philosophical dissections of emotionally charged sports banter from years past are more like the analogy you referred to in another post. Let's not annoy the pig.
    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      Discussions on football forums rarely lead to life changing events. Philosophical dissections of emotionally charged sports banter from years past are more like the analogy you referred to in another post. Let's not annoy the pig.
      I literally LOLed at the bolded, which will earn a CP from me any day of the week.
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
        I literally LOLed at the bolded, which will earn a CP from me any day of the week.
        Thank you, much appreciated. Now what to do about those pesky Patriots and their new star QB. I hope I'm not choking on these words next January.
        [sigpic

Comment

The Journey all becomes part of the past. However those that forget the past, are doomed to repeat the past. If you throw away John Elway's first 14 seasons because it did not win a SB then you also lose the back 2 back victories. Those loses made him good enough to win. You learn more from a loss than you do a win. Are those loses not part of the journey.

The Journey never ends!

So if the journey is not important, then why even watch in the first place
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X