Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lance>Montee.

Hillman&Knowshon are the future.

Too bad after Knowshons breakout season we'll let him loose. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldom916 View Post
      Lance>Montee.

Lol at Lance over Montee. If Moreno can stay healthy he might be given a contract but this is his make or break it year no pun intended.

Comment

JJ is dynamic and has good hands. I like his fit in a one cut zone scheme, but doubt he sticks with us. If McCoy is smart he'll steal JJ away come cut days.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

It's still a long training camp and pre season. Things are sure to change people will be cut and claimed so no telling what's gonna happen. This all boils down to how many RBs they plan to keep on the the 53 man roster. Neither Lance Ball or JJ are eligible for the practice squad so if CJ doesn't get cut that spot will be his unless a RB picked up out performs him in pre season.

Comment

Lance>Montee.

rushing for 525 yards is a breakout season?

Comment

Terrible question by the op considering neither will make the team . Montee , hillman , knoshon , and hester will be the RBs. Im so torn with this group because knowhon lookd soo good last year wen he had his chance to start. Plus nobody can deny his abilty as a check down pass catcher and his ability on screen passes.

Montee has the best patience and vision which is what you need in the zone scheme i see him being alfred morris like. Another thing that gives me hope is doug martin only ran a 4.6 aswell and tore up the league last year . The way i see it breaking down is montee 15~20 carries a game hillman 10~15 and knoshon 5~10 touches run or pass

Comment

Lance>Montee.

I can't believe you are serious and this has to be sarcasm. They are not cutting knowshon and that bum lance ball doesn't get any carries for a reason and will be lucky to make the roster this year
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                  rushing for 525 yards is a breakout season?
                  It's not the stats that make it a breakout season, it's that he ran with more power, made better decisions and acted like a team captain even though he wasn't one
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    It's not the stats that make it a breakout season, it's that he ran with more power, made better decisions and acted like a team captain even though he wasn't one
                    Well said thats what i was getting at too . I loved the way knoshon played last year

Comment

Working...
                    X