Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montee Ball, our version of Doug Martin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Hillman wowing the crowd at #broncos TC with big runs. ZBS looking good in team drills
    so saith cecil..

you should probably give credit to those that post these things in the first place....

I'll worry about it when I see it in games.. and when we run more than we pass..

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Why would any offensive line coach want to teach his guys to " ... ward off blockers ..."???

You lost me.

slip of the Post.. should have been DL and LB types..

Comment

Montee Ball running style and skills reminds me some of Shaun Alexander and Jonathan Stewart. If Ball becomes good solid 1,200 yard rusher year in and out then that would be great. We don't need him to be all-pro type RB just one that moves the chains constantly and especially in red zone. From game tape I've seen thus far Ball is good in pass blocking and catching out of the backfield, he keeps improving does all that as I said above and Denver will be in great shape for long time.
        Last edited by Chillez; 07-25-2013, 10:44 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
          so saith cecil..

you should probably give credit to those that post these things in the first place....

I'll worry about it when I see it in games.. and when we run more than we pass..
          that has nothing to do with anything. No one is saying we are going to be a run first team with manning. That is completely irrelevant to the type of run scheme the have.
          sigpic

Comment

Knowshon has taken up the power back duties while Ball seems to be underwhelming so far
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I'm fine with Ball right now as a rookie. Let him develop and learn the NFL game.

His idol is TD and know one really knew TD until he made an explosive hit on special teams in Japan. He can be the next TD or a Tatum Bell, but for now it's a wait and see time.

I have faith in him and the organization for drafting him.

sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
              X