Knowshon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
    I think you answered the question yourself. The Broncos shouldn't be content with Moreno as the starting runningback. He just doesn't offer enough consistently. The Broncos should always be looking to upgrade every position when given the chance. Ball and Hillman offer upside that Moreno doesn't at this point.
    Moreno is still only 26 years old and has gotten better the last couple years and can still easily be our starter this year and next 5 years if he stays healthy. As long as a player continues to work hard they can always turn their careers around
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Moreno has shined in pads, thus far.

Not surprising, his hard running style can't be displayed without pads. Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman and Moreno are the main two this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        Moreno has shined in pads, thus far.

Not surprising, his hard running style can't be displayed without pads. Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman and Moreno are the main two this year.
        Moreno is definitely trying to be our power back especially since he should up even bigger then he was last year
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
          Moreno is still only 26 years old and has gotten better the last couple years and can still easily be our starter this year and next 5 years if he stays healthy. As long as a player continues to work hard they can always turn their careers around
          He can't stay healthy though- that's the point. Moreno showed me a lot last year between his attitude when benched and his toughness after being called upon when Mcgahee went down. But he couldn't stay healthy again.

I think there's a place on the team for him though. He can definitely contribute but he can't be relied on to last the season as a starter or backup for that matter.

Comment

Working...
          X