Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    I'm 100% in support of Knowshon Moreno. If Willis McGahee, however, had cut down on his fumbles, he would have been without a doubt our best runner.

Knowshon fumbled very early in the season, but he did not put the ball on the ground at all in the games he started down the stretch. Knowshon also is our most balanced RB, with good pass protection, receiving, and running skills. All Moreno needs to do is stay healthy.

Like the above posts, I agree that if Montee Ball improves his pass protection, the starting job is his to lose. Knowshon is injury-prone, so a situational/rotational role for him would be best for his body and the team.

Hillman just gets better with experience. Hillman needs to dance less and improve his pass protection more.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Based on what Fox said on NFL Network a few days ago, don't be surprised if Ball is #1 come regular season. They're obviously extremely impressed by what they've seen from him so far. Which is awesome if you ask me! :thumb:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...n-2013-Broncos (starting at 3:05 mark)

Leave a comment:

• jgod654
    replied
    Absolutely agree. Only reason for KM not taking the no 1 spot, would be Ball showing equal blocking skills in camp.

Leave a comment:

• luvdacolts67
    started a topic Knowshon

Knowshon

Id like to know why he is not seen as the #1 rb right now? I like what he did last year and thought he was much better than Willis and Hillman. I dont think Hillman has the blocking ability to be a #1 or #2 RB. Knowshon showed me he could do it all. I know he is injury prone which is not good because if he would have stayed in the Baltimore game we would have won,IMO. Watching Ball on film, this guy is a monster and could be #1 but this is the NFL and its much more complicated and much faster. He will need to learn to block for Peyton which is what Hillman cant do. I just think right now that KM should be #1 with Ball taking allot of snaps to see what he can do.
Working...
X