The "Unfinished Business" project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Unfinished Business" project

Hey Broncos country, I'm working on something BIG for this season. A soundtrack which will have a song and video for every single song, and a tailgate launch party in guess where DENVER with guess who YOU!!! I wanna shoot a music video with whoever wants to come out and Im going to turn all of it into a documentary BUT i NEED YOUR HELP to do it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take 10 minutes to visit my kickstarter campaign and then decide if its something you wanna support and share. I give my all to this fanbase in hopes that my mile high music can inspire and make a difference. It would mean the world to me if you guys could help make this trip,project,album,video,documentary happen. Their are some great rewards too! I remember a lot of you saying you'd love for me to get the chance to come to denver for last years playoff game that we lost. Now is your chance to not only help but be apart of this project! Thank you in advance! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...siness-project

From one Broncos Fan Kickstarter to another I backed you. Best of luck!
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Thanks. Im gonna check ur out today

Comment

aaayyyeeee, that rematch getting me pumped already. Ill be backin come payday
        Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

I will definitely throw some support your way. I hope you meet your goal.

Love your passion and the great work you do man, keep it up.

Comment

Thank u. I appreciate it

Comment

Love doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacioli View Post
                I will definitely throw some support your way. I hope you meet your goal.

Love your passion and the great work you do man, keep it up.
                thanks! will do

Comment

I think you're very talented and when I am able to financially contribute you best believe
                  I will.

What type of software do you use for your music?
                  Those beats are SICK!

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                    I think you're very talented and when I am able to financially contribute you best believe
                    I will.

What type of software do you use for your music?
                    Those beats are SICK!
                    My producer coachbasic makes 99 percent of the original beats and he mainly uses logic and a ton of VFTs, I record with pro tools.

Comment

Working...
                    X