Center????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I agree an OC may be need in the draft next year, but this year should work out just fine.
    If Walton does not come back strong you may be correct. But there is zero indication that he will not be back strong.

Please remember there is NO WAY to afford 5 probowlers on the OL.. Most of which would wind up making 6-7 million a year. Plus Clady at 10.

Walton may not be a probowler but he was graded out very high before he got hurt.

We have other priorities than a starting OC IF Walton is back.

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Lilja, they wouldn't have sought him out with such serious intent otherwise.

Comment

Lilja

I'm not saying they are handing him the job, but I doubt he came out of retirement to sit on the bench.

Comment

Man I am thrilled with this. Lets hope he hasnt lost too much weight. Might not be ready for Week One but my concerns for the season have been eased considerably since hearing this news.

Comment

What ever happened to Walton? Is he still injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
              If Walton does not come back strong you may be correct. But there is zero indication that he will not be back strong.

Please remember there is NO WAY to afford 5 probowlers on the OL.. Most of which would wind up making 6-7 million a year. Plus Clady at 10.

Walton may not be a probowler but he was graded out very high before he got hurt.

even if Walton comes back an OC may be a need. Otherwise they could be right back here again next year. What are the other priorities? As far as 5 probowlers on the Oline......the entire line in the probowl????
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                What ever happened to Walton? Is he still injured?
                yes
                sigpic

Comment

The viking will start.
                  Nords make the best O linemen. (fan morning show joke)

Lilja for the win!

GB2

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    even if Walton comes back an OC may be a need. Otherwise they could be right back here again next year. What are the other priorities? As far as 5 probowlers on the Oline......the entire line in the probowl????
                    RIF
                    Originally posted by Garfield View Post

Other priorities? ..

MLB.. Depth or starting players at CB, RB, LB in general, OL (since we are super thin there.) Lilja one year contract, Vallos One year. Blake ineffective, manny slightly more than a joke.

last but not least fans seem to think we can afford pro bowlers for every spot on the team.. the simple fact is we can't afford more than 5-6 at most after that we are over the cap..

Comment

Barring injury, Lilja.

Especially since they had to get him out of retirement.

And paid him a decent amount for one year.

Comment

How about "more than one of the above?" I figure even if Ryan starts some games, Manny may start a couple and once Walton can come back late in October, he will start through the end of the season.
                        You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

lilja will

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Barring injury, Lilja.

Especially since they had to get him out of retirement.

And paid him a decent amount for one year.
                            I'm pretty sure you are correct.. and unless he is stinking it up later in the year, Walton will probably be held out until next year to give his ankle a full year to heal.. Also they know that he will not be able to command a huge contract as UFA and will be able to sresign him to a favorable contract..

Comment

Working...
                            X